Chapter 2

Laurens POV

"I know I'm going to regret this." I said while taking a large gulp of the drink that Becky gave me. I felt the liquid burning the back of my throat.

"So what do you think? Good or Nahh?" Becky asked as I handed the cup to Amy.

"Yeah it's good. I think your mixologist skills are finally kicking in." I said and she smiled at me. We were currently at Becky's house. She has been trying out different ways to create different drinks using alcohol.

"Oh hell no Laur!" Amy said making a disgusted face and placing the cup down onto the counter. "You're a fucken liar. Bexter this shit taste horrible.Here move aside let me fix it." With that said she stood up and went to the fridge and pulled out some cherries. I looked back to Becky. Yup she's mad.

"Lauren did you just lie to my face?" She said while crossing her arms.

"Maybe just a little." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Well it's just that you have been trying to learn how to make drinks for the longest time so I thought it would make you feel better to know that you finally made a good one."

"Well how the hell am I going to learn if you keep saying it's good even if the aren't?" She said while looking me in the eyes. I stayed silent because honestly I had nothing to say to that.

"Shit Laur you got burned!" Amy said in a deep voice and covering her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up Amzy!" I glared at her while she put her hands up in defense. I watched as she walked over to the blender and placed cherries inside. I turned my attention back to Becky.

"You know what. From now on I will be hon......" I was suddenly interupted by a loud roaring sound. Becky and I both looked over and gave Amy the 'Are you serious' look. She furrowed her eyebrows and gave us a confused expression.

"I'm trying to talk here!" I shouted at her.

"Well I'm trying to fix this stupid drink!" She shouted back. Then she turned it off and walked over to us picking up the cup.

"As I was saying," I started to say. "I promise that from now on I am goi......" I was cut off again by the stupid blender. I turned my head to Amy and raised my brow at her. She just gave me a smile. I swear the nerve of that girl. Becky stood up from the stool and walked over to Amy.

"Can you turn the damn blender off just for a fucken minute!" She shouted in her face.

"Hold up I'm almost done." Amy replied turning her attention to the blender. Seeing the death glare Becky was giving her I knew she was pissed. She grabbed the extension cord and ripped it out of the outlet. Amy looked up at her with a her eyebrows furrowed and her jaw hung open. I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

"I think you're done now." Becky said while sitting across me again. Amy just stood there speechless.

"Dam Amzy you got burned!" I said with a deep voice covering my mouth. Becky started to laugh when Amy put her pout face.

"Yeah. You know what I got so burned that I'm going to get some ice." She said walking to the fridge again. After a while of laughing I turned back to Becky.

"I'm being serious though. I promise to be honest about your disgusting experiments." I said with a smirk.

"Hey they aren't......." She was cut off by Amy.

"Yes they are!" Amy shouted as she was getting the ice bag from the freezer.

"Shut up Amy no one was even talking to you." Becky said turning to her.