Chapter 23

Camilas POV

"Please Lauren just ask them for me." I begged her.

"It's just that it's my Saturday. I don't want to ruin it by having your stupid friends here." She whined.

"They're not stupid. Besides it's not just my friends who are going to come it's yours to. We both agreed to have them over." I stated as I paced back and forth in front of her. It's been a week since Lauren confessed about her siblings. To be honest ever since she confessed I have grown to actually tolerate her presence around me. This week she has been the only one who I have talked to, except for her parents of course. My friends haven't contacted me at all, not even Alyssa. Laurens friends have been distant with her as well so we have been each others only company. Her parents have taken us out everyday of the week. They have grown on me a bit. We have avoided our homework packet, which is bad considering we have recieved a new one this morning.

"Fine. What excuse do you want me to use?" Lauren said as she stood up. I stopped in front of her and shrugged. "Wow Camila."

"Just tell them something."

"Come with me." She more demanded than asked.

"Fine. Let's just hurry up." I grabbed her hand and we started walking towards her parents bedroom. "Lauren what if they're doing something?"

"Then we interupt them." I stopped walking and she gave me an annoyed look. "What?" I raised my brow at her.

"What if they're doing something dirty?" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh my gosh Camila! How are you even able to say that?" She gave me a disgusted look.

"Well they've been all lovey dovey this week. You never know what they do when they're alone." I shrugged.

"Oh my gosh. If you keep up this talk I will literally shove you inside the room first and make you check to see if the coast is clear." She brought her hand up to her face. I just chuckled.

"Oh please. You'll try to but we all know i'm stronger than you." I smirked. She was going to say something until the most annoying person beat her to it.

"Oh hi Lauren. Is there anything I can help you with? You see I have finished all the chores around the house and I have nothing else to do." Elizabitch said. I rolled my eyes at her. She has been all over Lauren all week. It's been bothering me so much. Even after I lied to her about Lauren being my girlfriend she still didn't take the hint to back off.

"Hi Elizabeth." Lauren smiled at her while releasing my hand. "There actually isn't anything to do so you can just hang around the house or something."

"Or you can just go home early." I suggested. Elizabeth gave me a glare before walking down the hall. "Gosh I fucking hate her." I mumbled.

"You can't hate someone you don't know." Lauren said as I turned around. I narrowed my eyes at her once the words left her mouth.

"You hate me."

"I don't hate you Camila." She sighed.

"Yes you do. You have ever since elementary."

"No I haven't. Ok I will admit that I did start hating you since freshman year but before that I never did. You just annoyed me but I never hated you."

"Well do you hate me now?" I asked with a small voice. I looked into her eyes.

"I don't think I do." She answered. I rolled my eyes at her and started walking away until she grabbed my arm. "I mean I don't hate you as much as I did before. I can actually stand next to you withought thinking of punching you in the face. Although i'm not going to lie that the thought still does cross my mind occasionally." She chuckled. I rolled my eyes but a smile still crept it's way over my face.