Chapter 12

Camilas POV

When I left Lauren's room I wandered the outside of her house until I finally found the garage door. When I went in I saw her car. Hmmm now that I think of it, it's actually a nice car. I looked at her keychain to look for the beeper. She has a picture of her, a boy, and another girl. Does she have a brother and a sister? If so where are they, I mean I haven't seen them around. After examining the photo I unlocked the door and got in. It smells good in here, like brand new car type of smell. I got my phone out and texted Dinah.

To: DJ

Hey I was able to convince the devil to let me borrow its car. I'll be there soon ok bitch. Luv ya.

When I sent the text I started the car. I was immediately hit with loud music playing. I jumped and turned down the music. I fixed the mirrors and decided to go to Starbucks beore I arrived at Dinah's. I ordered my drink and placed it in the cup holder. When I arrived at Dinah's I quickly checked the mirror and headed to her door.

"MILA!" Dinah shouted as she opened the door.

"DJ!" I gave her a hug. I walked into her living room and saw Zendaya and Ally. "Zenny! Allycat!"

"MILA!" they shouted in unison.  They gave me a tight hug and we sat on the couch.

"Where's Alybear?" I asked looking around.

"She'll be here soon." Dinah answered.

"Ok so what did you guys want to talk about again?"

"Alyssa, she's scaring me." Ally replied.

"How?"

"She doesn't talk to us as much anymore." Zendaya said with a pout.

"Why?"

"We don't know. Although I think she is seeing somebody." Dinah said with a smile.

"Why do you think that?"

"She is always looking at her phone with a big smile and she leaves us when we are at school, plus she doesn't hang out with us afterschool when we go shopping." Ally said.

"Well, we'll just ask her." Just as I said that the doorbell rung. Dinah got up and opened the door.

"Where's Mila!" I heard Alyssa shout.

"I'm in here bitch!" I shouted and ran to the door. We hugged and went into the living toom.

"We miss you to bitch." Zendaya said standing up.

"Awww come here you little shit." Alyssa said giving her a hug then giving Ally a hug. "So what's up?" She asked as we all sat down.

"Well that's what we want to know." Dinah asked nudging her.

"What do you mean?"

"Alybear are you seeing someone." I asked. All eyes went to her. She smiled and nodded her head slowly.

"Who?"

"Someone, but it's nothing like that." She said fumbling with her fingers as she faced the floor with a smile.

"Will we ever meet this someone?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah eventually you will."

"Well I don't want to meet them." Ally said standing up.

"Why not Allycat?" Zendaya asked.

"Why are we going to talk to somebody who isn't in our group?"

"Look we all agreed that if one of us is crushing on someone we can talk to them." I said winking at Alyssa.

"No I told you it's not like that." Alyssa said while blushing.