Chapter 5

Camila's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly reached over and slammed the snooze button. I really hate waking up early. I just layed in bed until the alarm rung again. I shut  it off and sat up. After sitting down for another five minutes I finally decided to get up. I walked to my closet and decided to wear black shorts, a  white crop top with a pizza on it, and black Toms. I walked over to my bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I dried my hair and straightened it.  After dressing I went to look at my phone that was next to my alarm clock. I had three messages.

From: Zenny

Morning Bitch! I need to know  if we are deciding to wear our jackets today so I can wear something to match it.

To: Zenny

Morning to you to. And yeah only today though because after a while people will start to ask if we ever wash our clothes.

I checked my other message.

From: DJ

Hey Mila! I was wondering if you wanna go to the mall after school! I heard a new store opened!!!!!!

To: DJ

Hey Dinah!!!Yeah sounds great.

After I texted her I saw a text from Alyssa.

From: Alybear

Milaaaaaa!!!!!! Call Ally right now! She says she doesn't want to come to school today.

To: Alybear

Will do but you know how she is once she's made up her mind.

I quickly went through my contacts and called Ally. She answered after the third ring.

"Ally what's this I hear about you not coming to school!
"

"What are you talking about?"

She mumbled through the other line.

"Well a little bird told me your not coming."

"I have to kill that fricken bird."
"Just tell me why aren't you coming?"

"Im tired and I don't want to go."

"You cant ditch school everytime your tired Alycat."

"I know it's just today ok Mila. Im not changing my mind if that's what you're trying to do."

"I already know your not changing your mind I just wanted to know why. Well I gotta go. I hope you have fun doing nothing today."

"Oh I will. Laters."

After I hung up I applied light makeup and went downstairs to eat breakfast. When I walked into the dining room everyone was already seated.

"Goodmorning sweety." My mom said as I took my seat across her.

"Morning darling." My dad said giving me a smile from beside my mom.

"Morning.....parents." Ok they are definitely hiding something. They never say "Goodmorning sweety" or "Morning darling."

"Ok if there is something you are hiding from me just tell me now." I said glancing at both of them.

"Don't you know Mila we're...." My little sister Sophie began to say until my dad cut her off.

"I think we should discuss it during dinner. It is to early to discuss such a matter."