Chapter 41

Camilas POV

I sighed as I continued looking through the cabinets. When I finally found what I was looking for I closed the door and placed the object on the counter.

"Lauren prefers orange juice with pain killers." I heard a voice behind me.

"I would give her some but unfortunately they threw your orange juice in the pool to try and make a big batch of lemonade yesterday night." I stated as I filled a glass full of water.

"How could they make lemonade with orange juice?"

"That's what I asked them but those pot heads said 'anything is possible if you just believe'." I shook my head as the memory came through my head.

"What!? Who the fuck invited pot heads yesterday?" Amy questioned as she sat on the counter while peeling a banana.

"They said they knew your boyfriend." I shrugged. "Most of the people who were here yesterday knew him."

"I'm going to have to talk to him about that later. Who does that asshole think he is inviting more than 100 college people here?"

"It honestly got way out of hand. I'm glad Lauren took me away." She nodded her head as she took a bite of the banana. "By the way, why don't you have a hangover right now?"

"Oh. I didn't drink yesterday."

"Why not? I mean, you're usually one to go all out."

"I was waiting for.....I mean, I just didn't feel like it." She corrected herself quickly before shaking her head and turning her attention towards the floor.

"You were waiting for Becky, weren't you?" I questioned. She met my eyes and nodded slowly. "You really do like her huh?"

"No. I love her, but I can't......I can't act on what I feel towards her because it just wouldn't be right. I refuse to believe that I have feelings for a girl. Don't get me wrong, I respect you and Lauren, but I just can't see myself dating a girl and I won't let it happen. Besides, i'm perfectly happy with Niall."

"Well," I started as I grabbed the pill bottle and the glass of water, "if you are truly happy with Niall, as you claim to be, then Becky's recent Instagram post shouldn't bother you."

  With that said I left her kitchen and went to the room Lauren was currently in. I opened the door and saw her still sound asleep. It's barely 8am so I don't expect her to wake up anytime soon. I placed the objects on the drawer that was beside the bed before making my way over to her. I suppose I should go see where the rest of the girls are. I placed a kiss on my girlfriend's forehead before heading towards the door.

"He made it official didn't he?" Amy asked just as I opened the door. She wore a sad expression while holding the phone in front of her face. I nodded my head as I remember Becky's picture that she posted. It was of her and Austin making a silly face while she captioned it 'couldn't be happier with anyone else but this goofball'.

"Yeah. He's been planning to ask Becky out for a while and I guess he decided to do it yesterday." I said as I closed the door behind me. She looked at me with pained eyes but they quickly changed into a darker shade of the usual light brown that she always had.

"Well that's good. I mean it's about time that Houstin grew a pair and..." she started to say until I cut her off.

"It's Austin." I corrected her.

"As if I give a fuck. You know what, she can go fuck him for all I care. In fact I don't care because I have my own boyfriend so why the fuck am I even caring about what goes on in her life. In fact, i'm going to fucking call her right now and congratulate her for dating the world's biggest fucking nerd." She held her phone in front of her.