Chapter 21

Laurens POV

"Girls. Wake up it's already 8:00." I heard my mother shout through the door while knocking.

"We're already awake." I shouted back as I looked through the movie list on the tv screen.

"Well open the door I need to show you girls something." She said. I glanced over at Camila.

"Not yet Camila is still changing." Camila saw me staring and smirked.

"Well it doesn't matter. Michael isn't with me." Camila made a weird face while I rolled my eyes.

"Mom just wait until she's done." When Camila finished changing I opened the door to reveal my mom holding up two baskets. She walked in and placed them in the middle of the room. 

"Ok girls. Put your dirty clothes in here and everyday our new maid, Elizabeth, is going to get them ok." She said.

"Who the hell is Elizabeth?" I asked. Camila stood next to me while my mom walked over to the door.

"Our new maid."

"Well what about our old one? I liked her."

"She quit. Apparently she said our house is always to messy to clean. Although I have no idea what she is talking about." My mom looked confused. I looked over at Camila and she looked like she was about to start laughing.

"Well I don't know neither. I mean we never even dirty our house." I lied. It's most likely she quit because I always made her clean after I threw parties. She would always complain.

"Well we have a new one. She will be up in a little to take your laundry so yeah get to it girls." With that said she left the room. I walked over and closed the door.

"Aww Lauren. You really made your old maid want to quit." Camila started laughing. I joined her.

"Whatever. We need strong workers here anyways. She always complained." I started going to my closet with a basket in my hand. Camila dragged the other one behind her and started throwing clothes inside. I'm not going to lie, we practically threw all of our clothes inside. We made jokes while doing this. Once we were finished the baskets were overloaded. I hope what's her face is ok with it.

"Lauren unlock the door." My mom spoke. I groaned and dragged my, now full, basket out of the closet. Camila followed as I opened the door.

"What now mom?" I asked.

"I was just going to tell you that your father and I are going to visit.....well you know. We wanted to know if you want to come."

"Mom you know I can't go." I said feeling my eyes water. "Just tell them I said hi." She nodded her head.

"Well if you girls get hungry just tell Elizabeth to make you something." She turned around to walk away but she stopped and turned her head slightly. "You know they've been asking for you for a while now. You can't keep ignoring them."

"I know. I just don't think i'm ready to see them." She shook her head slightly and walked away. I closed the door and turned around to see Camila with a confused expression. "Ask away." I sighed as I sat on one of the couches. Camila sat beside me. I kept staring at the floor as tears streamed down my face. I felt her fingers under my chin so I could face her.

"From what your mom said i'm assuming 'they' are your brother and sister." She said with a worried expression. I nodded my head and she wiped some of my tears away. "Where are they at Lauren?"

I sniffed and opened my mouth to answer but I was interupted by a knock on my door.

"You have to be kidding me." Camila mumbled. I wiped away my tears and stood up to open the door.