Chapter 32

Camila's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I was waking up from my beautiful sleep.

"Hello." I jumped at Lauren's voice and quickly scooted away from her once I realized how close she was.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked me. I didn't answer, instead I got up and walked to the bathroom. "Are you feeling ok? You know you can sleep for five more minutes, I know how you're not much of a morning person." Lauren kept on rambling. I rolled my eyes and entered the bathroom. I pushed the door hard enough so it would close but it was blocked by something, not long after I heard a whimper. I opened it again and saw Lauren holding her hand and her eyes were turning red.

"I swear, you are so stupid sometimes." I shook my head and reached out to grab her hand. I saw her smile a bit but she quickly hid it with a frown as a few tears escaped her eyes. I took her hand in mine and gently rubbed it so it wouldn't hurt. She winced but I didn't care. What kind of dumbass stops a door from closing by putting there hand in the crack? I looked up and saw her eyes watching her hand until they met mine.

"Is it better?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I saw her head leaning in. "Ok good. Now i'm going to take a quick shower." I threw her hand and turned around just before our lips were able to connect. I heard her sigh but I ignored it and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out until I realized I didnt bring my clothes. Fuck! I looked around and noticed there weren't any towels left.

"Lauren!" I shouted her name.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She replied with a panicked voice. I saw the doorknob jiggle as she knocked on the door.

"Yeah. I just forgot to bring my clothes and there aren't any towels left!"

"Oh. I'll bring you some."

"Bring me a cute outfit, you know my favorite skirt and my white crop top." I told her the clothes I wanted. "I'll unlock the door so you can give them to me."

"Ok. I'll be right back." I waited a few seconds before I got out of the shower and unlocked the door before dashing back inside. I squeezed my hair to try and rid all the excess water while I waited for Lauren to come.

"Ok I have clothes and a towel. Is the door open already?" I heard her raspy voice.

"Yes." I answered and peeked my head out of the shower. She came in and held the towel and clothes in my direction. "Those aren't my clothes."

"Oh I know. It's just I don't like looking through other people's things so I decided to let you borrow mine." She gave me a shy smile. I sighed an signaled for her to place the items on the counter. I went back into the shower and heard the door close again. I dried myself and stepped out.

"Lauren! What the hell are you doing here?!" I was surprised to see her sitting on the toilet seat.

"Oh. Ummm i'm just sitting here." She stated the obvious.

"Really I didn't notice." I rolled my eyes. "I meant, why are you in here." I fixed the towel around me to make sure it didn't fall off and cause me to flash her.

"Oh. I wanted to make sure you were okay." She stood up and stared at me.

"I already told you that I was fine. Now get out so I can change." I pointed to the door. She nodded and walked out. I grabbed the clothes she had left me. She brought me anything but a cute outfit.

"You have to be kidding me." I whispered to myself as I looked over the clothes she got me. It was her favorite hoodie and some light pair of jeans with a black beanie. I puffed out a breath but still put on the clothes. I quickly did my make-up and straightened my hair before I exited the bathroom.