Chapter 33

Laurens POV

"Okay, so am I doing it right?" I asked my mom as I turned to face her.

"Yes. Just stir the eggs more and don't forget to add cinnamon to the banana shake." She replied as she placed the bowl of pancake mix on the counter beside me. "I'm really sorry Lauren, but I have to go to work already. I love you sweetheart. Try not to burn down the house." She placed a kiss on my forehead and walked out of the kitchen.

  I was currently trying to cook breakfast for Camila. I woke up with a major headache and no memory of how I ended up on my bed, but I know that she drove us home yesterday and that she took care of me so it's the least I could do. I successfully made pancakes and eggs, but the bacon wasn't as good as I had hoped. I hope she likes it shriveled up and burnt. When I finished the banana shake I placed everything on a tray. It's just missing one thing.

  I walked outside and went into my mom's greenhouse. My mom has a lot of flowers here but she always brags about how amazing her sunflowers are so I decided to cut them down and give them to Camila. They can always grow back right?

"All set." I whispered to myself. I placed the flowers beside the plate and made my way up to our room. Once I reached our door I took a deep breath before I entered. She was still sound asleep. She looked so adorable hugging the stuffed bear. I smiled and made my way over. I took a seat beside her and placed the tray on my lap.

"Camila." I called out to her. She didn't respond so I decided to try again but to no success. "Camz wake up, I have a surprise for you." She stirred a little but she remained asleep.

"Please get up." I placed a hand on her arm and gently shook her. She groaned and covered her head with the blanket.

"Seriously wake up already." I felt myselft getting annoyed at her stubbornness to get up. I shook her with more force.

"Leave me alone." She groaned.

"I made you breakfast." The second the words left my mouth she jumped up and accidentally knocked down the tray from my lap.

"Oh my God. Lauren, I am so sorry." I stayed there and stared at the, now scattered, food. "Why didn't you tell me that it was breakfast in bed?"

"Well that was the surprise part of it." I'm pretty sure she was able to hear the hurt in my voice.

"I'm really sorry." She scooted over next to me and hugged me from behind. "How about I get ready while you cook me breakfast again and we can pretend I ever dropped it." Is she serious right now?

"Or how about you get ready right now and then you can cook for me instead." I turned my head to face her.

"How about no." She released me and got off the bed. "I'll clean this up, now go cook me food."

"I'm not your maid." I glared at her.

"Well it's because of your maid that you are trying to win my forgiveness back." She shrugged and walked into the bathroom. I sighed and bent down to pick up the sunflowers. They were covered in egg but I cleaned them and placed them on the pillow. I had already dressed earlier so I was ready for school. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

  I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty pissed off that Camila dropped my hard work. I took out all of the ingredients again and started to make the pancake mix. Luckily my mom told me how to turn on the stove so it made it far more easier. I was in the middle of stirring the eggs when I felt someone hug me from behind

"Awwww you really are cooking me breakfast." She mumbled against my shoulder.

"Well I kind of had to since some dumbass dropped it all over the floor." Just then she pushed me and caused me to drop the bowl of egg on the floor. "Are you fucking serious?" I gestured to the floor and broken bowl.