Chapter 48

Laurens POV

"Alright girls, everyone place their phones in the box." Daniel said to us. He came earlier today and got to know the other girls since he's never met them before. They got along easily and he seemed really glad to meet them.

"But what if we want to take pictures?" Dinah crossed her arms after placing her phone in the box. She was the most angriest of the idea of getting rid of our phones to enjoy the outdoor life properly.

"I thought you would want to take pictures so that is why I have these." He said as he took out disposable cameras. "I know what you're thinking. 'But these don't have filters.' It's alright because these are going to be more meaningful than any picture a phone can take. These capture the moments in life and what I like more about them is the fact that you can't delete them after you take them. You wait until you go and get them printed." He handed everyone a disposable camera.

"But these are so big. I don't want to carry around a camera that can't fit in my pocket." Normani whined.

"Oh don't worry. I have smaller ones." He smirked before he walked over to the couch and started digging through a duffle bag. "Here you go." He said before pulling out Polaroid cameras.

"Those are even bigger than these." Ally stated.

"Yeah but these are better. You get the picture printed out right after you take it." Olivia said before taking them from Daniel's hands. She always had a liking for photography.

"See. My little Olive Oil likes the idea." He hugged Olivia before facing all of us. "Now dress warmly because it's freezing out. Also pee before we head out, unless you're okay with doing it in the woods. I'm just going to my room real quick. I'll be back in 15." With that said, Daniel left our cabin with our phones.

"So we're just going hiking?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Olivia answered before handing us a Polaroid camera each. "So hurry up and get dressed."

"Come on Camz, let's go get dressed." I grabbed Camila's hand and pulled her up the stairs behind me.

"Get dressed or get undressed!?" I heard Dinah yell. I laughed and leaned over the railing that were above them to flip her off. "No Lauren, I don't want to fuck you. That's why you have your girlfriend."

"Dinah, just shut up already!" Camila yelled as I started blushing.

"Oh i'll shut up, but will you?" She smirked at us. I blushed even more when I heard everyone laugh.

"She's being an idiot, come on." Camila whispered to me before leading me into the room. Once we reached the room i went straight to the drawers and picked out a coat.

"So the guys aren't coming here until Christmas right?" I heard Camila call out from behind me as I put on my boots.

"Yeah. Luckily they messaged me before Daniel took our phones." I replied. As I was buttoning up my coat I felt a pair of small arms wrap their way around my waist.

"I have a bit of a surprise for you tonight." Camila whispered into my ear before she placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Is that so?" I asked as I turned to face her. She smiled and nodded her head before leaning in to place her plump lips on mine. "What is it?" I asked once she pulled away.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" She said before releasing me and walking towards the bed where her clothes were spread out. I rolled my eyes and quickly finished changing while Camila did the same.

"You know, I think Ally might be seeing someone." I said while Camila was still changing. I sat on the bed and watched her. She glanced over her shoulder before pulling up her pants.