Chapter 18

* I hope you like this chapter*

Camilas POV

"WAKE UP BITCHES! IT'S PARTY TIME!" I heard someone shout. I sat up slowly and looked at my surroundings. Lauren was sprawled across the bed and Alyssa was standing at the doorway with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and layed back down to go back to sleep. I heard a deep sigh then footsteps. After about five minutes I was slowly going back to a beautiful place that I like to call dreamland until I heard a loud crash.

I opened my eyes and jolted up because it scared me.

"I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP CUZ OF YA! YA BITCHES AIN'T GUNNA SLEEP CUZ OF ME! GET THE FUCK UP! GET THE FUCK UP! GET THE FUCK UP!" Alyssa sang while hitting two pots against each other. I looked at the crazy bitch while Lauren woke up screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!" Lauren shouted as she sat up and looked around.

"It's just Alyssa waking us up in the most kindest way possible." I said sarcastically while glaring at her.

"Well you bitches deserve it after you didn't let me or Amy sleep yesterday." I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked her.

"You two hogged the whole bed and literally pushed us off. We ended up sleeping on Laurens bed instead." She narrowed her eyes at us. "Sooooo anyways now that you're up come downstairs and help us out." With that being said she turned around and left the room.

"What time is it?" Lauren mumbled. I looked over at the clock.

"Ugh. You have to be fucking kidding me." I groaned as I lied back down. I felt the bed shuffle a little bit.

"Seriously! Why the fuck are they up at 7:30 to prepare a party that starts at night?" She stood up from the bed and started heading for the bathroom.

"Aren't you going to go back to sleep?" I asked as I watched her.

"After being woken up like that I don't think that's possible." She mumbled before heading into the bathroom. I sighed out loud and sat up. My sleep has completely vanished now. I really have to get those bitches back. I stood up and went to the closet to get some shorts and a t-shirt. 

"I thought you were going to shower?" I asked Lauren when she emerged from the bathroom.

"Why would I shower right now if the party starts later?" She asked with attitude. I guess she's not in the mood. I went into the bathroom and changed into my clothes. When I got out I went downstairs to see what everyone was doing. I saw Alyssa in the kitchen shoving beer in the fridge.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" I heard Lauren shout from outside. I heard Alyssa chuckle before I walked over to the backyard.

"Damn it's so bright out here." I complained.

"Seriously what is this!?!" Lauren shouted once more.

"What the hell do you think it is? It's a bouncy house. Duh." Amy replied. I started laughing when I saw the pink castle bouncy house.

"Well why is there a bouncy house? This is a high school party. Not a fricken kids party." Lauren asked clearly annoyed.

"I wanna go in!" I screamed while running towards it.

"No you can't. Well not yet anyways." Amy said.

"Why not?"

"They haven't put the balls inside yet." She said with a smirk.

"Are you serious? Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?" Lauren said while running a hand through her hair.

"No I think it's ridiculous also." Alyssa said as she stepped outside.