Chapter 51

*Ooohhh. Y'all are going to hate me.....oh well. :)*

Laurens POV

"I didn't even get a chance to say that I love her." Becky sobbed into my shoulder. I tightened my grasp around her torso and cried with her.

"I know Bexter, I know." I sobbed.

"Well, they took her to emergency surgery, what do you expect? They weren't going to let you give her a long ass speech before." Dinah retaliated.

"Dinah, shut up. Let them cry." Camila stood up for us. I mouthed a 'thank you' before I released, Becky from my hold.

"I can't believe we're not allowed to see her until a parental arrives first." I huffed out while taking a seat next to, Camila.

"Her parents are in fricken Italy! They're not going to be back until another few hours! I don't know why they didn't allow us to visit her considering we came in here with her." Becky exclaimed.

"I just finished talking to them." Normani said as she entered the waiting room. "They said that one of their trusted friends is going to see if she's fine and if he says it's okay for us to see her, then they'll give the hospital permission to allow us to enter her room." I groaned and shook my head.

"But get this," Olivia began, "the man that is coming is Elizabitch's dad. Apparently he didn't go to the trip to Italy with them. He's not only here to see his daughter, but also his son."

"Elizabitch has a brother?" Zendaya asked as she wiped a few tears.

"You won't believe who it is." Normani shook her head.

"Well, who the fuck is it?" Alyssa asked impatiently.

"Austin." She answered.

"What?" Camila asked.

"Does, Austin even have a sister?" Ally asked.

"He has a half sister. He never really said her name." Becky sniffed.

"That explains how he knew the men." I said. "Maybe, Elizabeth hired them to help her stupid plan."

Just then Louis walked into the room with a box of doughnuts.

"I bought doughnuts to keep us occupied." He said before passing the box around and taking a seat beside Olivia. Liam immediately clung onto, Alyssa and held the crying girl while giving her comforting words.

"Sooo, you shot, Niall huh?" Zayn asked my girlfriend. She snapped her head up and slowly nodded her head.

"And my boyfriend." Becky rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry about that." She mumbled.

"Sorry that Niall's going to be in crutches for 3 months, i'm not. I can finally play his spot in our soccer team." Louis smiled at her.

"You're such a kind friend." Ally rolled her eyes.

"Yes i'm here to see a girl who was brought in recently. She is the age of 16 and goes by the name of, Amy." I snapped my head up to see a familiar figure standing by the front desk. I watched as he waited patiently for the nurse to give him information. After a few moments, he turned his head in my direction. He gave me a sly smile before following the nurse down the hall.

"Who's that?" Harry asked me.

"That's Elizabeth's dad." I answered.

--------------------------------------

No ones POV

"She lost a lot of blood from the gun wound. The doctors had to do an emergency surgery to take out the bullet in order for the bleeding to stop. The fact that she was not well nourished made her incredibly weak so it might take a few weeks for her to gain her strength back." The mid aged woman informed the man.