Chapter 42

Laurens POV

"LAUREN! LAUREN, OPEN THE DOOR ALREADY!" I heard Dinah's voice coming from down stairs.

"Babe, please untie me first." Camila begged me for the 100th time this morning.

"Why should I? I should let Dinah come up here and kick your ass." I crossed my arms.

"Because i'm your girlfriend and I love you." She pleaded. "Besides my arms are cramping and I have to pee really badly."

"LAUREN, HURRY UP! I KNOW AMY AND CAMILA ARE UP THERE!" Dinah continued to shout. Camila gave me pleading eyes and I sighed before walking over to the nightstand and retrieving the keys before I freed her.

"If I were you I would run and lock myself in the bathroom until Dinah leaves." I raised a brow at my girlfriend as she made her way towards me. She wrapped her arms around me and placed her lips on mine.

"But why? You already tortured me enough yesterday." Camila mumbled to me as she pulled away.

"That was my punishment for you, Dinah's is different." I responded. She nodded her head and ran to the bathroom. I dashed down the stairs and opened the front door to be met with a furious Dinah.

"Where are those little bitches?" She mumbled as she walked in and checked every room she passed by.

"Well, hello to you to DJ. Oh, my morning was wonderful thank you for asking." I said sarcastically as I followed behind her.

"I'm not in the mood Jauregui. I'm out for blood today." Dinah narrowed her eyes at something behind me.

"Hi best friend." I turned around to see Camila standing behind me with an uncertain smile.

"There's one. Where's the other?" Dinah said as she stepped closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Where's Amy? She wasn't at her house and I know Camila and her went out yesterday. Since Camila is here that means she's also here." Dinah placed her hands on her hips and raised a brow at us.

"Amy isn't here." I stated.

"Yeah. She only dropped me off. I don't know where she went after that." Camila said behind me.

"Well, Niall says that she hasn't been answering his calls and he hasn't heard from her since she left yesterday."

"Maybe her phone died." Camila suggested.

"Even if her phone died she should be at her house." I stated as I started to get worried for the idiot that I call my best friend.

"Do you think she stayed with Becky? Because all the other girls said that they haven't heard from her." Dinah asked as her face revealed how she was starting to worry.

"No. There's no way that she is with Becky right now. They're kind of mad at each other right now." I stated.

"Okay. Where the fuck is she at then? I'm actually worried right now." Dinah said as she took a few steps back.

"I don't know. Let me try calling her. For now, call everyone and tell them to come over ASAP." I said as fear started to run through my body. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"Do you think she's okay?" I turned around and saw Camila holding her phone in her hands while giving me a worried expression.

"I know she's okay because that little bitch is a fighter but I just hope that she's safe." I replied. She nodded her head and left the room. I immediately dialed her number. It went straight to voicemail. I tried about ten more times but only recieved the same outcome. I let out a shaky breath as I brought my hands down to my sides.