Chapter 8

Laurens POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I decided to ignore it and let it go to snooze. I heard someone groan next to me. When my senses came in I felt really warm. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Camila's face right infront of mine. Her arm was wrapped around my waist. I realized that my arm was under her head and my knee was, slightly bent between her legs.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed pulling away from her. Her eyes shot open and she screamed with me. After a while our screams settled down.

"What happened?" She asked sitting up.

"You. That's what happened." I got off of my bed and went to the bathroom. After I did my business and brushed my teeth I walked into my room.

"Wake up Camila."

"Why? It's to early." She mumbled into my pillow. I scowled at her and pulled my pillow away from her.

"Well now that you're here you can finally help me clean."

"Why do you wake up at 6:00 just to clean?" She said sitting up.

"My mom said I have to wake up early." I said walking towards my closet.

"Don't you have maids or something?"

"No my mother gave them a vacation until my suspension is over. Why the hell am I telling you this? Get up." I said and closed the closet door so I can change. When I got out Camila wasn't anywhere to be seen. I checked the time, 6:35. My parents are probably already at work. I walked down to my kitchen and grabbed the chores list. I waited for Camila in the kitchen while eating cookies.

__________________________

Jeez it's been over 45 minutes where the hell is she.

"CAMILA HURRY THE FUCK UP!" I shouted getting off of the counter and headed to my room with the list in my hand. When I walked in she was curled up in a ball on my bed. 'Oh my fucken gosh.' I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my matress and flipped it over causing my pillows, blanket, and Camila to fall on the floor.

"Owwwww." She groaned.

"What the fuck I was waiting for you downstairs."

"I was going to go but I got lost. Then I just decided to sleep again." She said as she stood up.

"Whatever let's just hurry up." I mumbled exiting the room with her behind me. We walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"Is there anything to eat?" She asked me as I handed her the list.

"Not unless you're able to cook."

"I can't cook and I have no idea how to do any of this." She said pointing at the list.

"There's cookies in that jar and milk in the fridge. The cups are in that cabnet." I said pointing at the objects. "Look we'll divide everything on the list ok." She served herself milk and grabbed the cookie jar placing them next to me on the counter.

"Ok I'm ok with that." She responded.

"I can mop the floor, throw out the trash, wash the dishes, and spray air freshner. I was thinking that we could clean the room and pick up trash together since it's more of a two person type of thing." I said as she munched on a cookie.

"Ok now I need to know where the laundry room is at."

"Jeez Camila, you can figure that out by yourself." I said harshly as I jumped off the counter.

"It might take me longer looking for the damn room than actually doing the fucking laundry!" She shouted as I left the kitchen.

Ok so first thing to do, throw out the trash, well that's easy. Once I got the trash out into the bin outside I thought about what to do next. Next wash the dishes. That should be easy. I walked into the kitchen to find Camila's cup inside. I squirted soap inside and rinsed it. When I cleaned the cup I decided to mop the floor. I stood in the middle of the kitchen thinking about how to mop the floor.