Chapter 11

Laurens POV

"YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Becky shouted. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I DON'T MEAN ANY OF THOSE THINGS I SAY TO YOU!" She said stepping towards Amy. Normani immediately stood up and grabbed her arm yanking her back.

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU HATE ME!" Amy said walking towards her with her fist in a ball. Olivia grabbed her as I stood in between them.

"LET ME GO OLIVIA! "She shouted as she tried getting out of her grip.

"Not until you calm down." Olivia said calmly as she tried to contain her.

"MANI I SWEAR LET ME GO OR ELSE." Becky shouted as she furiously tried to escape Normani's grip.

"Becky I think we both know I'm not scared of you." Normani said as she pushed Becky on the couch. I looked over to see Olivia pinning Amy against the wall. Gosh these girls are crazy. They started cursing at each other from across the room.

"FUCK YOU AMY!" Becky shouted trying to get off the couch.

"SEE THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! YOU'RE ALWAYS BEING A BITCH TO ME EVEN WHEN I DON'T. ...." Amy started to shout until I cut her off.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted as loud as I could. They both looked at me with shocked expressions. "Look I understand we have problems but screaming at each other isn't going to help. So both of you shut the fuck up, sit on my damn couch, and we'll sort all this shit out."

They both nodded their heads. I sighed out loud. Jeez! Normani took a seat next to Becky while Amy sat on the opposite side of the couch. Now Normani and Olivia were sitting between both of them.

I stood in front of them and shook my head. "So what the hell is going on?"

"Nothing is going on. Becky is just being stupid." I heard Amy mumble.

"AMY SHUT UP!"Becky shouted again. I glared at her and she looked down on the floor and mumbled a sorry.

"It's kind of obvious something is happening." I started to say. "Since both of you aren't going to say anything Normani, Olivia, anything you want to say?"

"Yes I want to say something." Normani started. "Look Amy, all week you have been making up excuses to leave us. Whether it's at lunch or before school you always leave. I just want to know if your seeing someone." She said as she turned to her with a smile.

I turned to her and smiled. "Are you?" Me and Olivia asked in unision. Amy smiled at all of us and nodded her head.

"Yes I am, but it's nothing like that you know. I'm sorry if I leave you guys alot it's just i've been talking to someone recently and I want to know them better." She said as she blushed. We all said our "awwws" and "oooos".

"No i'm telling you its nothing like that it's just getting to know someone." She said with a big grin.

"Oh yeah then how is it huh?" Becky said harshly. Amy was about to say something back until I held my hand up to stop her.

"Ok Becky now what was that for?" I asked. "All she did was tell us that she is talking to someone you had no reason to get mad."

"Don't you see that this is not a good thing." She said in disbelief slightly raising her voice.  "Were the 'Hot 5' ok we don't talk to other people. We especially don't leave each other to talk to someone." She said making a face at the last sentence.

"Look Becky I see where you're coming from, honestly I do, but I guess if she is 'talking to someone' it's an exception." I said giving Amy a wink. "Besides i'm sure were going to see this secret crush of Amy's soon."

Becky rolled her eyes. Ok I honestly don't know what her problem is. I have an idea but i'm not going to make any assumptions.

"Their not my crush." Amy said with a giggle causing Becky to roll her eyes again.

"Speaking of crushes lets talk about ours." Olivia started to say. She started talking about some guy who is in our Biology class. Normani then started talking about some guy in our English class. We all started to get into a debate whether those guys were cute or not.

"What about you Lauren do you have any crushes?" Olivia asked me.

"I honestly don't know." I responded.

"Oh come on. There isn't someone who you can't stop thinking about? Even if it's for good things or bad things. You know I heard even the most annoying people are the ones you can fall for." Becky said glancing at Amy when she said the last sentence. I furrowed my eyebrows at the small gesture. I decided to ignore it though.

"Yeah Becky's right. You tend to fall for someone unexpectedly. Even if you try to deny it the feelings just come." Amy said smiling to herself while facing the floor. I don't know who she is thinking about but I intend to find out if they are making her smile this much. I thought about what they said. Hmmm someone who annoys me and I always think about huh. Someone came into my mind but I immediately shook it out of my head. There is no way that is happening.

"No nobody." I answered. For the rest of the day we all just started gossiping about people. Luckily Becky and Amy didn't argue. They seemed to just forget about what happened earlier and were now sitting next to each other laughing. We ordered pizza and decided to watch movies. We joked around with each other and overall it was a good day. At around 8:30 they all decided to leave since they had school the next day. I said goodbye and went back into my room. I decided to just watch movies and wait for Camila to come home to make sure she didn't trash my car.