3

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Owen said as Sutton's eyes fluttered open.

"I fell asleep?" She asks sitting up, clearly confused.

"Yeah, maybe an hour ago," He said sitting up with her

"Well, it's a good thing it's Friday then," The girl laughed as she cuddled back into Owen.

The two started yet another movie, even though they didn't watch it. They sat and talked for hours, about anything and everything. Owen and Sutton liked each other's company. They could be themselves around each other and not have to fake anything. It was like they were meant to be friends. But what Sutton didn't know was that Owen has had a crush on her since they were kids, though he'd never tell her. Owen didn't want to ruin their friendship they've built over the past 15 years. But, maybe one day he'll tell her his feelings.

The next morning, the two woke up still cuddled together, not bothered by it one bit. Because best friends can cuddle, right?

"Well, good morning to you too," Owen said as Sutton glared at him.

"You woke me up," She muttered still half asleep.

"Sutton, it's 12, you gotta wake up," He said as she threw the covers over her face.

"But, I don't wanna," She said still under the covers.

"Sutton," He dragged out, "I need your help with these lines. My audition is in a few weeks!"

"What audition? You didn't tell me about any auditions?" She said confused.

"It's for this new show Kenny Ortega is directing," He said. "I swore I thought I told you,"

"Nah, it was probably your other best friend," The girl joked earning a sad look from Owen.

"Words hurt," He said fake pouting, causing the blonde to chuckle with him.

"Okay, what is this show about and who are you auditioning for?" She said sitting up as he grabbed the lines he was sent a few days before.

"Basically, there's a group of guys who die in the 90s and come back in 2020 as ghosts and start a band with a girl. The character's name is Alex. I can't really say much, so that's all your getting,"

"Okay, I'll help you run lines," Sutton said as he handed her the lines he had practically memorized.

"I have been crying for 25 years?! How is that possible?" Owen says, causing Sutton to giggle.

"Well, you're a very emotional person," Sutton replies.

"I am not!" Owen says defensively.

"That's one of the many Alex lines I have memorized. But, I'm not sure how much they'll have me read," He said grabbing the lines from me and putting them on his desk.

"Owen, you're an amazing actor, they'd be stupid not to pick you," She said kissing his cheek.

Owen blushed and quickly hid it, not wanting to blow his cover. He wanted nothing but to tell Sutton how he felt about her, but he knew he couldn't. He wanted to keep her in his life, so keeping these feelings to himself was the best option right now.

"Can we go get food now?" Sutton says causing Owen to laugh.

@suttonmercer posted a photo!

liked by morgansmith and 100 others

suttonmercer: can someone please tell Owen to wear a shirt when we eat 🙄

tagged: owenjoyner

---------------------------------------------

@morgansmith: it's better than seeing you chew with your mouth open🤮

-> @owenjoyner: Idek how to break her of that, it's gross

-> @suttonmercer: I wish you guys would stop bullying me 🥺

@rebecca_wilson: omg, fatty! I didn't know you had any friends!

-> @owenjoyner: I really wish you'd fuck off, Rebecca

-> @rebecca_wilson: what's the fun in that?

---

Rebecca will be played by Dianna Agron from glee!

Trying out the social media route for this story, if you guys don't like it let me know!