41

"What do you think of this dress?" Morgan asked holding up a long white gown

"That one's cute," Sutton said uninterested.

"Come on Sutton, you guys are getting married soon. You have to pick a dress," Morgan bugged.

"I know, but there's so many to choose from," Sutton sighed.

"Sutton, what's really wrong?" Morgan asked as they sat down on a bench.

"I don't know, ever since Charlie talked to Owen he's been acting really weird,"

"What do you mean weird?"

"I try to talk to him about it because I know it's been bothering him, but he always shuts me down," Sutton sighed again.

"He'll come around. Let him talk to you when he's ready," Morgan said wrapping an arm around the girl's shoulder.

Sutton stood up and went to look at more dresses so Morgan would bother her any longer. Charlie and Sutton had decided on getting married a few months after they got engaged because they couldn't wait any longer. They wanted to be together forever, so why wait?

The bridal shop was bigger than she expected. Hundreds of dresses lined the walls and she didn't know where to start. Hell, she didn't know what she wanted. She sifted through all the dresses until her eyes landed on the most radiant dress she had ever seen. It had an A-line silhouette that would make her curves pop and she was in love with it. She quickly grabbed the dress and ran to the dressing room.

As soon as she stepped out, Morgan gasped

As soon as she stepped out, Morgan gasped. The dress fit Sutton perfectly and that's when she knew it was the one. She made her way over to the mirror, examining the dress before she quickly nodded her head.

"This is the only Morgan," She said smiling.

-

"Charlie, I'm home," She said as she entered the house.

"I'm in your room babe," He called back.

She smiled and made her way up the stairs to her room. She found Charlie laying on her bed watching something on her computer.