44

TWO YEARS LATER

TWO YEARS LATER

Charlie and Sutton welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Eliza, August 25 2022. She had Charlie's blue eyes and Sutton's blonde hair. The girl was beautiful. A year later they had another child, Alexander. The two had been happier than they'd ever been.

Julie and The Phantoms is still waiting to hear about a season two, two years later. I know, come on netflix. Sutton even put out another album, getting more popularly than her first one. The cast has kept in touch with the Gillespies, making annual trips to see them and their children. Madison is definitely Eliza's favorite, though Jeremy is a close second.

Owen, on the other hand, is still the way he was. He's still so in love with Sutton, but there nothing he can do about it. Sutton is happily married with two children. There's no way he could break up the family, even though he did try to break up the family.

He hasn't tried to find someone new, hoping one day Sutton would come to her senses about her feelings for him. But, like shes said before: her feelings for him went away the night he kissed Rebecca.

Sutton has come a long way for the first time we saw her. The insecure teenager we first saw is now a beautiful confident mother who knows her worth.

Now we move to today

-

"Eliza, Alexander, come on. We're gonna be late!" Sutton yelled for her children as she waited in the living room.

"Mom, do we have to go?"  Eliza asked.

"Yes, baby. We're meeting daddy there," She smiled as she picked up Alexander, putting him into his car seat.

The three made their way to Sutton's car and began their journey to their destination. Sutton tried her hardest to tell the kids so many stories of her parents since they would never have a chance to meet them. Her mother's only wish for Sutton, no matter what she did in life, was to give her some grandchildren. She knew her mother was looking down at her, seeing what an amazing mom she was.

"Where are we?" Eliza asked as she parked the car.

"We're visiting your grandparents, baby," She said grabbing the two kids out of the car. "Look, Liza, there's daddy,"

Eliza jumped out of the car and ran full force to Charlie, attacking him in a hug.

"Hey, my Liza girl," He said kissing her cheek.

"Daddy! I missed you," She giggled.

"Baby, daddy's only been gone a few hours," Sutton chuckled.

"It felt like days, mommy," Eliza said clinging to her father.

"I missed you too, sweetie," Charlie smiled before sending a wink to his wife.

The four walked through the cemetery and to where her parents were buried. Sutton made it her mission to come here everyday, since her and Charlie decided to stay in Oklahoma to be closer to them. She felt kind of selfish for taking Charlie from his family, but he knew how much this meant to her. Plus, we all know he would do anything for this girl.

"Eliza, Alexander, this is your grandma and grandpa," She said pointing towards the tombstones.

"Are they in the ground, mommy?" Eliza asked as Charlie put an arm around Sutton.

"Yes, baby," She said smiling at the girl, tears in her eyes.

"What happened to them?" She asked again.

"They were really sick. They passed away," Sutton said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Mommy, don't cry. I'll cry if you cry," Eliza said before hugging her mother.

"I'm okay, baby. I promise," She reassured the girl.

"What does everyone say to some Ice Cream?" Charlie asked as they stood up.

"YES! Please mommy?" Eliza begged her mother.

"Of course baby. You can even ride with daddy if you want to," She smiled as Eliza quickly nodded her head and jumped into Charlie's arms.

She chuckled at the two before kissing Charlie, making Eliza fake gag. Sutton proceeded to her car and put Alexander in before driving to the ice cream shop.

-

"You okay, baby?" Charlie asked as they laid in bed that night.

"Yeah, it just gets harder everytime i visit them," She sighed.

"I know. But you're strong and they'd be so proud of you right now," He said kissing her cheek.

"You know, I love you so much," Sutton said turning towards the boy, so their faces were inches from each other.

"And I love you more than anything in this world. Except Eliza and Alexander. They're giving you a run for your money there," He chuckled.

"That's perfectly okay with me," She said kissing his lips.

"Who would've thought we'd be here right now?" She asked.

"If i'm honest, I knew the day I met you that I was going to marry you. I knew then and there that there was no one else for me, but you. Through everything that has happened, you've always stuck by my side. Even with the whole Owen thing, you could've taken his side. But you didn't. You're mt right hand man," He said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you calling me a man?"

"Out of everything I just said, that's what you take out of it?" He chuckled.

"I'm just joking, baby. I'm so glad I met you that day on the plane. Imagine if I had never taken the job to record my album, we would have never met. We never would've gotten married or had our two beautiful babies," She smiled at him.

"Baby, you are my one and only,"