35

"Sutton, we're gonna be late for the wrap party come on!" Charlie yelled as she finished her makeup

"I'm coming," She yelled back before running into the living room with her things.

"What am I ever going to do with you," He smirked as she walked up to him.

"No time for dirty minded Charlie, let's go," She chuckled.

He sighed and they made their way downstairs to his car. The cast had finished filming about two days ago and they were finally having the wrap party tonight. Sutton had finally finished her second album and had a few months of free time. Katie was even talking about a tour soon.

"Any updates on the tour?" Charlie asked they drove.

"Katie was thinking sometime next year, give people enough time to listen to both albums," She smiled.

"The tour is gonna be amazing just like you,"

Sutton smiled at the boy and stared at the window. She wasn't sure where they would stand when she went back to Oklahoma, she really didn't want to leave him. He would be going back with his family and so would she.

"Charlie?" She asked.

"What's up, babe?"

"Are we gonna be okay when we both go home?" She asked fiddling with her hands.

"Of course we are. We're gonna talk all the time and even visit each other. I'm not letting go of you that fast," He said grabbing her hand. "We still have a few days left together,"

She smiled again as they pulled into the parking lot. They quickly got out since they were somewhat late and practically ran inside. There were so many people from crew to family members that were able to come. Charlie had made a big impact on this show and everyone seemed to love him. She can see why.

"Charlie, this is amazing," She said still holding his hand.

"I know, It's crazy to think filming is over," He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm so proud of you," She said wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I love you," He said smiling before kissing her.

The two walked around the party, saying hi to everyone before they stopped at the group. Everyone was dressed so nice and Sutton was shocked honestly. All they ever wanted to wear was comfy clothes and here they are all fancied up.

"You guys, this show is going to be big," Sutton said smiling.

"I hope it does well. I loved filming so much," Madison said as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Not going to miss Charlie weird food obsessions," Jeremy laughed.

"Or his smelly feet," Owen laughed as Sutton rolled her eyes.

"They're not that bad, guys," Sutton said looking at Charlie.

"See, someone who appreciates me with all my weirdness," He said smiling at her.

Everyone chuckled, not sure how Sutton put up with all his weirdness. He made her happy so she was more than happy to put his weirdness past her. She was just as weird as he was, they were perfect together.

"I'm so thankful that you are all here right now. Julie and the Phantoms has come a long way since we first began filming. I can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work and dedication you have put in over the past several months. Thank you Madison, Charlie, Jeremy, and Owen for always bringing your A game even when we're filming at 4 am. Now i wanna thank someone isn't on the crew but definitely impacted the show. She gave us a song to really bring Julie back to music and we can't thank her enough. Thank you Sutton for always supporting everyone here even when you don't have to. Charlie's got a good one on his hands," Kenny says winking at Sutton and Charlie. "This has been the most fun show to work on and I hope for another season of laughter with each and every one of you,"

Everyone calls as Kenny steps down from the chair he was standing on. The filming was over and everything felt so surreal. While Charlie was filming she was always recording her album. They both accomplished so much here in Canada and she was so grateful for the opportunity.

——-

Charlie and Sutton walk out of the party hand in hand to his car. A pair of footsteps raced behind them, startling them.

"Sutton. Charlie," Owen said as they turned around.

"Owen what's up man?" He asked smiling at the boy.

"Sutton, break up with him," Owen said causing Charlie to give home a confused look.

"Excuse me?" Sutton spat.

"Break up with him. I'm still in love with you and I know you still love me," He said.

"Owen what the fuck are you talking about? I don't love you anymore, how many times do I have to tell you that? What we had is over and never will be a thing anymore. I just don't understand why you can't just accept the fact that i'm happy. Even after you broke my heart!" Sutton exclaimed in tears.

"I told you she came onto me that night," Owen repeated himself for what seemed like the 15th time.

"BUT YOU WENT AND FUCKING DATED HER?" She yelled in his face. "Oh she came onto me my ass. Save your lies for someone else and stay out of my life," She finished turning away and walking to Charlie's car leaving him behind with Owen.

"Sutton," Owen said as she walked away.

"Owen, she said leave her alone. I thought you were better than this man. I thought we were friends," He said sadly.

"We are!"

"You just told my girlfriend to break up with me! and for you! What kind of friend does that shit Owen?" He said.

"Charlie, I love her," He said.

"So do I. You ruined that chance the night you cheated on her. Please for her sake, stay out of her life. Let her be happy," Charlie said as he placed a hand on the boys shoulder before walking away.

Sutton sat in the car with tears in her eyes as Charlie got in. They stayed silent for what seemed like forever. The only noise heard was Sutton slight sniffles.

"Sutton,"

"I don't wanna talk right now"