10

@suttonmercer just posted a photo!

liked by morgansmith and 200 others

suttonmercer: got the best Christmas gift of all 😋

tagged: owenjoyner

-------------------------------------

@morgansmith: WHAT? FINALLY!

@owenjoyner: 😘

@morgansmith: I LOVE YALL OMG

@rebecca_wilson: 🤢

You know that feeling when nothing else can go wrong in the world and you're just happy? yep, that's how Sutton felt at this very moment. Having Owen home with her made her feel like she was finally happy. She didn't care what Rebecca had to say about her anymore because she knew she had Owen there to turn her on the right track, not that he couldn't before.

Sutton felt as if she was finally at peace and her life was finally coming together. She sat on her bed with Owen's head in her lap as they had their daily movie night. It was the last night Owen was home before he had to go back to LA, though he'd be back for New Years.  The blonde sat there in admiration of her boyfriend as she smiled to herself.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Owen says looking up at her.

"Your nose hairs," She said laughing. "You gotta trim those bad boys,"

Once Sutton said that Owen sat up and looked at her with an evil look. She knew what was about to happen, so she jumped up off the bed and started running down the hall away from him. She couldn't contain her laughter as she continued down the stairs and to the kitchen where her mother was.