42

Sutton's POV:

Sutton's POV:

Today is finally the day. I am marrying my best friend. Holy shit, that's insane. Never would I have thought a day like this would come. Charlie has been nothing but good to me over the past two years. Though I was nervous, I was more than ready. Nothing was stopping me from walking down that aisle.

"Sutton," A voice said as they knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said fixing my hair.

"Wow, you look beautiful," Morgan said as she walked into the room.

"Are you sure?" I asked unsure of how I looked.

"After all these years of criticizing your clothing choice, I would tell you if you looked bad. And let me tell you, you look amazing," She said which made me smile harder than I already was.

"I'm nervous," I say fiddling with my hands. "What if I trip in my heels? What if my dress gets caught on something? Sorry, I'm rambling," I say chuckling.

"Everything's going to fine. As your maid of honor and wedding planner, I won't let anything bad happen," She said as I sighed.

"Thank God," I said as I took one last look in the mirror.

"Mr. Joyner is ready when you are," She said looking at me.

I nod my head and slowly walk out of the room. The nerves were going through me like crazy, but I knew I could do this. Walking out of that room and towards Mr. Joyner felt like the longest walk ever.

"Sutton, you look beautiful as ever," He said as I linked our arms together.

"Thank you. And thank you for doing this. I know it's weird not having Owen here," I say looking at him.

"I understand sweetie. I'll never understand why he would hurt you like he did, but I understand why you don't want him here," He said smiling at me.

I smiled at the man i've always considered a father and sighed. The music started playing and that was our cue to walk in. The doors were opened for us as we entered the inside of the church. The place was beautiful, nothing like i had ever imagined. Morgan definitely outdid herself.

All of our friends and family were there, smiling happily at me. As we walked down the aisle i lock eyes with Charlie, who is clearly crying already. Just watching him cry, makes me start to cry. I was so fucking happy and I wasn't afraid to show. Charlie has shown me how to fully love myself. As we approach Charlie, my tears became more prominent.

"Good luck," Mr. Joyner said as he hugged me and ushered me up to Charlie.

"You look amazing," Charlie whispered to me as we faced the pastor.