20

"Okay Sutton, Prom is in like 3 weeks," Morgan said as the two girls sat at the lunch table, waiting for Owen to arrive. "We need to get our dresses like ASAP,"

"I don't even know if I want to go to prom," Sutton sighed.

"But it's our senior year!" Morgan exclaimed. "There's no way you're not going,"

"I'm really not in the mood to see Rebecca. Plus the night is practically going to be all about her since she's most likely to win prom queen," She said looking at her best friend.

"Who gives a fuck about Rebecca?" Morgan said as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Prom is the one night that we can dress up and look absolutely beautiful. I really want to share that last experience with you and Owen,"

"Fine, but I'm going to pick out my dress," She finally gave in as Morgan cheered.

"Fine, but you have to let me help," The girl said laughing. "You don't have the best fashion sense,"

"Hey!" The girl said lightly hitting Morgan's shoulder. "I like to call my style vintage,"

"That literally looks like something my mom would wear," Morgan started. "In the 80s,"

"Well, the 80s was a good time for fashion and I wish everyone dressed like this," Sutton said motioning to her outfit. "I think this outfit is cute,"

"It's cute," Morgan said. "If you were my mom,"

"Morgan!" Sutton exclaimed as she laughed. "Stop making fun of me. At least I don't dress like Rebecca,"

"I mean, yeah, that's true," She said laughing at the girl.

"Hello my two favorite people," Owen said as he sat down and kissed Sutton on the cheek.

"Okay, that's enough PDA for me," Morgan said laughing.

"Oh yeah? You think that's enough?" Sutton asked as she grabbed Owen's faced and kissed him.

"Oh yeah that's gross," She said as she got up and walked out of the room.

The two laughed at Morgan and began to finish their lunch.

"So, prom's soon," Owen said as Sutton took a bite of her sandwich.

"Mhm," She said still chewing her food.

"I know we're dating and it's obvious we're gonna go together," He began. "But, will you go to prom with me?"

"Oh, I kinda have a date already," She said trying to contain her laughter.

"O-oh, oh yeah okay," Owen said obviously disappointed.

"Yeah, he has blonde hair and blue eyes kinda looks like you honestly. Total nerd," She said, the laughter starting to show through.

"Oh you asshole," He said shoving her shoulder and laughing.

"Of course I want to go with you," She said kissing him.

The two laughed as the lunch bell ran, signaling the last class of the day. They said their goodbyes and headed their separate ways. Sutton came up to her locker, getting the books she needed for the next class, as Rebecca walked up to her.

"I'd better watch Owen if I were you," She said getting closer to the girl. "Wouldnt want him to end up in my arms,"

"Like he'd ever go to you," Sutton scoffed.

"Oh you'd be surprised the power I have over guys," she smirked.

"You're ridiculous. Owen loves me, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me," 

"Hm, we'll see about that," Rebecca said as she walked away leaving Sutton shocked. 

"Yeah, and she said I should watch out for Owen!" Sutton exclaimed at her and Morgan we sat on her bed. "Who does she think she is," 

"Sutton, please stop pacing, you're gonna make me anxious watching you be anxious,"

"Who the fuck does she think she is? Thinking she can steal my boyfriend? She probably never even liked him and just wants to fuck with my head," She said as she sat down, sighing.

"Don't worry about her, she's nothing but a stupid bitch," Morgan said. "She's not gonna do anything to get between you and Owen. He wouldn't let her do that."

"I know he wouldn't but I'm nervous," 

"I know, but you gotta understand that Owen loves you and I'm pretty sure, more than he's ever loved anyone in his life. He's not going to let anything come in between you guys," She said hugging the girl. "Now, no more Rebecca talk, we need to go find our prom dresses!" 

The two girls got up and got into Morgan's car and headed towards the mall. Of course, she was excited to get a prom dress but the only thing on Sutton's mind was what Rebecca had said to her that day. She wasn't worried about Owen but what Rebecca would do to either of them. She loved Owen so much and she couldn't bear to have anything come in between them.

"What do you think of this one?" Morgan asked as she held up a beautiful blue dress. 

"You would look amazing in that," 

"What's that?" She asked pointing to the dress in Sutton's hand.

Sutton held up a beautiful emerald dress and Morgan stared in awe.

"Go try it on,"

Sutton hurried to the dressing room and quickly put on the dress

Sutton hurried to the dressing room and quickly put on the dress. The dress fit her perfectly, extenuating her curves. She had to admit, she looked hot. She stepped out of the dressing room, causing Morgan to gasp. The dress was the perfect fit for her. There was no other dress she could possibly love as much as this one.

"This is the one," She whispered.

"You look beautiful," Morgan said as she walked up to the mirror Sutton was in front of.

"I'm getting this one,"

"Owen's gonna love you in this,"

---

lil filler chapter :)