29

3 weeks later

3 weeks later

"So the release party is tomorrow night, are you able to come?" She asked Charlie as she made them dinner.

"Of course, gotta support my beautiful girlfriend," He said walking up and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You know, you're sexy when you cook," He said making her cheeks flood red.

"What can I say? That's my superpower," She giggled.

"You have some more superpowers might I add," He said, immediately receiving a slap on the shoulder from Sutton.

"No unholy talk while I'm cooking you dinner or you can sleep in the bathroom tonight," She chuckled as she continued to cook.

"You got it, boss," He said and sat back down where he was originally.

She continued to cook, glancing at Charlie every chance she could. He was focused on the Candy Crush game he was playing and it made Sutton chuckle. The past month they've spent together has honestly been the best time of her life, she wouldn't trade him for anything.

With the album coming out, he has been so supportive of her. He was always taking her to her recording sessions and meetings she needed to go to, even if he didn't have to. He did it because it made her happy and that's all he wanted, was to make her happy.

He would always take her on cute lunch or dinner dates when she was feeling stressed about the album, just to put her mind at ease. He always knew how to make her feel better when she was mad, sad, or stressed. And that's what she liked most about him.

"Hey, Candy Crush boy, dinners are done," She said chuckling at how focused he was.

"Candy Crush is a very serious game thank you very much," He said as he took a bite of the pasta she had made. "Babe, this is amazing,"

"Thank you," She said sitting down next to him and began to eat.

"Charlie!" She yelled from the bathroom.

"Yeah, babe?" He yelled back.

"Are you dressed?"

"Uh, yeah,"

"Charles go get dressed! We gotta be there in 30 minutes!" She yelled back giggling a little at the boy.

Charlie rushed to her room, grabbing his spare clothes and quickly changing. He made his wait into the bathroom and as he saw Sutton his mouth dropped. She was wearing a tight black dress that sparkles like the sun. She truly looked stunning. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder as she observed her.

"You look hot," He whispered.

"Thank you," She whispered back. "But why are you whispering?"

"Because I can't wait to take this off you later," He said kissing her neck.

"Charlie," She giggled. "No funny business, we gotta go,"

Sutton grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bathroom. They had to be at the party in less than 39 minutes and she was definitely freaking out. She was quick to put on her shoes and grab her purse, pulling Charlie out of the hotel room and down to his car.

He drove as fast as he could, without getting pulled over, to the party. Sutton's heart was racing, her album would be going out at midnight tonight. She was so ready for it, but she was nervous about what people would think of it. All the songs are mostly the same type of music, except for driver's license. Everyone seemed to like that one. But, what if they didn't like her new songs?

She shook off her thoughts as they arrived at the venue. Sutton and Charlie walked into the party, arms linked, with smiles plastered on their faces. To say Charlie was proud of her was an understatement. He was beyond proud. He was ecstatic. He liked this girl so much he would go to the ends of the earth for her.

"Sutton! Charlie! I'm so glad you guys are here!" Katie said as she walked up to the two, hugging them both.

"This is insane," Charlie said.

"Party, courtesy of me. I planned the whole thing, I really hope you like it," She said grabbing Sutton's hand.

"Katie, I love it,"

The place was decked out in pictures of the album cover and sparkling

The place was decked out in pictures of the album cover and sparkling. Glasses cold and sweating in the remaining evening heat. Pulsing bass thrumming in the air, as the speakers blasted Sutton's new songs. Her face blushed a bright red as she realized it was her singing over the speakers. She couldn't believe any of this was happening and it made her so happy to see how far she has come. She really wished Morgan was here though.

"This party is amazing, Sutton," Charlie said as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I know, it's crazy. My face is," She stopped and motioned to the wall. "Everywhere,"

"I think it's beautiful," He said kissing her cheek, making her blush even harder.

The two walked around the party, greeting everyone they saw. Sutton loved to meet new people and this excited her,so she was no longer nervous.

"I invited my cast mates, if that's okay," He whispered in her ear.

"Of course, i'd love to meet them," She said smiling.

"Okay good, because they just texted they're here," He said smiling back at her causing her to giggle.

Charlie went outside to grab his cast mates while Sutton stayed behind with Katie. The party was huge, she couldn't lie about that. But, Katie made her feel at home in the large crowd of people.

"Sutton, these are my cast mates: Madison, Jeremy, Savannah, Jadah, and Owen," Charlie said as he put a hand on her lower back.

She turned around quickly when she heard that last name, her stomach dropping. Why was he here? Are they filming the same show? There's no way, Owen said they were filming in LA. She quickly shook those thoughts away and smiled at the group.

"It's really nice to meet you guys, Charlie has told me so much about you!" She said smiling as she put an arm around Charlie.

"Girl, Charlie just never shuts up about you! I'm so glad we finally met!" Madison said as she pulled the girl in for a hug. "I can tell we're already going to be good friends,"

Sutton smiled at the comment and continued to talk to her new friends. But, for some reason, Owen was stuck in the back of her mind. Why was he there? Of all places? He must've known she would be here and that's why he came. I mean, how could he not know, her face is everywhere. She shook the thoughts off once again and continued to make conversation with the group.

This was definitely going to be hard.