28

"He what?" Morgan yelled over the phone

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!" Sutton squealed.

"Please tell me you said yes,"

"I'm not stupid Morgan, of course, I said yes!" She said smiling.

"Oh my God. I am so happy for you, I wish I was there with you," She said obviously pouting over the phone.

"I know, I wish you were here too. I don't know when I'm coming home, the album is taking a little longer than expected," Sutton said.

"Ugh, another month without my best friend," Morgan said sadly.

"Hey, I'll be home before you know it,"

"Thank the heavens,"

"Hey, M. I gotta go, Charlie just got here," She said smiling.

"Hey, use protection. Love you!"

"Love you!" She said hanging up the phone and going to answer the door.

Charlie stood behind the door, wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans. Sutton still thought he looked amazing. He brought her into a hug before fully walking into the living room, making himself at home on the couch.

"Well, hello to you too," She giggled and plopped herself next to him.

Charlie chuckled and kissed her cheek before resting his head on her shoulder.

"You got more recording today right?" He asked looking up at her.

"Yeah, I gotta go in at 1. So I got a few hours, you wanna come with me?" She asked.

"Duh. I don't start filming until tomorrow, so today I am all yours," He said kissing her lips.

"Are you excited about filming?" She asked as she played with his hair.

"Definitely. My cast mates are really cool and I can tell we're all gonna be friends fast. And Kenny, that man is so talented and I am so lucky to even have a chance to work with him,"

"Kenny Ortega right? Like High School Musical Kenny Ortega? Hocus Pocus Kenny Ortega?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes," He chuckled. "You gotta meet him, he's so cool,"

"I would probably die if I ever met Kenny, honestly," Sutton giggled.

"I said the same thing,"

"Can he get me a chance to meet Zac Efron?" Sutton giggled.

"Hey, no replacing me with Zac Efron,"

"I could never," She said winking at him.

The two continued on with their love for a Kenny Ortega as the time ticked away. Sutton looked at the time and figured they should leave before they were late. They made their way downstairs and towards Charlie's car. Their car ride, along with all the other car rides, was filled with music and laughter. Sutton loved the way she felt with Charlie, never wanting it to end.

As they arrive at the studio, Sutton grabbed Charlie's hand and led him inside. Katie was the first one to greet the two, hugging them both.

"Sutton! I see you brought your boyfriend, I've been telling you I wanted to meet him," She smiled as she hugged the boy.

"Katie, this is charlie. Charlie, Katie," She said introducing the two.

"It's nice to meet you, Katie," He smiled.

"Now come on, we have two songs to record today to finish up the album. Sutton, I want you to stay in Vancouver until the album is out for the release party," She said as Sutton nodded her head and made her way into the booth. "We're gonna do Lie Lie Lie and then Bad Girlfriend,"

So they told me all the things that you said
Runnin' all over my name, oh
Andyou'reactin all soinnocent
Like I'm the only one toblame

This was a song she wrote after Owen had cheated on her. She channeled all her anger and put it into this song. Though driver's license was a sad song, this was more of a song to scream to whenever you're mad.

You've been lyin' to yourself
Lie to everyone else
Only think about yourself
Darlin', what the hell?

I know what you say about me
I hope that it makes you happy
You can't seem to get me off your mind
Oh, I know you're lyin' through your teeth
You told them the lies that you told me
I've had enough of it this time

So you can lie, lie, lie, lie, lie
Go ahead and try, try, try, try, try
It won't work this time, time, time, time, time
I kiss your ass goodbye

So you tellin' them it's all my fault
Yeah, I'm the victim this time, oh
And you wanna make it seem like it's your call
You're actin' like everything's fine

"Bad girlfriend now!" Katie said from the other side of the glass, still smiling.

She caught the eye of Charlie who sent her a wink, making her melt inside.

I think you've slept 'til one too many times
'Cause I see something changing in your eyes (yeah)
I got too used to kissing you goodnight
Feels like I woke up in a bed of lies
You keep callin'
Callin', callin', callin', callin'
And I think you've been fallin'
Fallin', fallin', fallin', fallin'
But you deserve a warning
I'm a bad girlfriend
I don't do holding hands
I'm no good with parents, no
I'm a bad girlfriend
I'm no good with romance
But I'd try anything for you
For you, for you, for you, for you
Anything for you
For you, for you, for you, for you
Anything for you
I'm a bad girlfriend
I'm no good with romance
But I'd try anything for you

Besides Drivers License, this was one of Sutton's favorite song.

I think I took you home too many nights
'Cause I just like waking up by your side (yeah)
Did I hold you a little too tight?
It's 'cause there's something here that's feeling right
You keep callin'
Callin', callin', callin', callin'
And I think you've been fallin'
Fallin', fallin', fallin', fallin'
But you deserve a warning

"Now that's a wrap Drivers License the album! I'm so proud of you Sutton," Katie said as Sutton left the booth.

She was pulled into a hug by Charlie and she instantly melted to his touch. The two sat down on the couch as Katie played the whole album back. Sutton sat in awe, she couldn't believe she had recorded her first album. She never believed she could make it this far but here she is, about to release her album.

Who knows what else could be in store for her.