26

The rest of the plane ride was filled with chatter from both Charlie and Sutton

The rest of the plane ride was filled with chatter from both Charlie and Sutton. They seemed to hit it off quickly and even made plans to hang out while she was in Vancouver. As they got off the plane, they said their goodbyes, and she made her way to the car Katie had called her. She approached a man with a black suit, very official like. She smiled at the guy and made her way over to him.

"You must be Ms. Sutton," The man said as he waited outside of the car.

"Yes sir!" She said as he held open the door and she proceeded into the car.

The driver drove down to the hotel she would be staying in the next few weeks. As he pulled up to the entrance she was greeted by Katie.

"Sutton! Darling, how are you?" Katie said as she hugged her.

"Hi!" She said as Katie led them into the hotel.

"This is your hotel key," She said handing her a key card. "Your hotel room is sort of like an apartment. It had everything you'll need over the next few weeks: a kitchen, a laundry room, and even a living room. You're going to love it!"

"Thank you so much for this opportunity," She said smiling.

"Of course. Your first recording session is tomorrow so you have the rest of the day to do whatever you feel like! I will see you tomorrow," She said before walking away.

Sutton smiled to herself before making her way to her room. As she walked in, her mouth dropped at how big it was. It definitely wasn't like a regular hotel room she had ever stayed in. The living room was huge and so was the kitchen. She made her way to what was her actual room and her mouth dropped even further, now this was huge.

"Morgan! This room is huge, it doesn't even look like an actual hotel room," She said once morgan picked up the phone.

"That's crazy! I wish you were here so I didn't have to see Owen and Rebecca's love fest all over town. They are actually disgusting," She laughed through the phone.

"That's actually gross," She laughed. "Oh my gosh! Charlie just texted me, he wants to take me on a date tonight!"

"Girl, you better go," Morgan insisted.

"Oh you know I'm going, he's attractive, why wouldn't I?" She laughed.

"It's time you finally moved on from Owen," Morgan said.

"I know. I think this date will be good for me," She smiled to herself.

"I think so too. Look I gotta go, my mom needs help with dinner. Talk later?"

"Yeah, bye," She said as she hung up the phone.

Charlie had texted her saying he would pick her up in an hour for their date. She was nervous but excited at the same time. She quickly ran to the shower, cleaning off the airport and plane residue. She got out, dried herself off, and continued to get herself ready. She pulled out her favorite jeans and a blue shirt. When she looked at the time, she realized he would be there in ten minutes. She did everything she could to do the last finishing touches in that short amount of time.

The time had finally come and Charlie had texted her that he was downstairs. She smiled and grabbed her things. She practically ran downstairs, excited for the night ahead of her. When she got out of the elevator her smile became wider once she saw Charlie.

"Hey there," He said smiling at her.

"Hi," It couldn't seem like her smile could grow bigger, but somehow it did.

They made their way to Charlie's car and began their drive to the restaurant. He wouldn't tell her where they were going. He wanted to give her the element of surprise. He was taking her to his favorite restaurant in Vancouver, Blue Water Cafe. The car ride was filled with music and laughter, the two singing at the top of their lungs. Sutton had felt like they had known each other forever, she could be so comfortable around him. She hadn't felt this way since ya know.

"We're here," He said smiling at her.

Wow neither of them could stop smiling when they were around each other. The two got out of the car and walked into the restaurant hand in hand. Sutton smiled at his hand in hers. It was like his hand fit there so perfectly. They sat down and started to look at the menu, not knowing what to get.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," Sutton said as she and Charlie stood outside her hotel room.

"I did too," He said.

The two stared at each other, not really wanting to say goodbye. Charlie's eyes kept moving back and forth from her eyes to her lips. Charlie no longer wanted distance between them. He crashed his lip onto hers as her hands went to his hair. She quickly opened the door, letting them in before slamming it shut.

"Hey, hey," Sutton said stopping the boy."Let's wait on this, yeah?"

"Of course," He said kissing her once more. "We can do it when the time is right. Whenever you're ready,"

"Thank you," She smiled.

She wanted to, I mean who wouldn't he gorgeous, but she couldn't stop thinking of the last time she had sex. Owen was her first and the only one she's been with, its weird being with someone else like this. She felt as if she wasn't ready, just not yet. The rest of the night was spent cuddling and lots of movies, something that would become their regular thing.

-

ooo sutton's moving on.

we love that for her