19

"It's Friday, so you know what that means," Owen said as he clapped his hands.

"Do I though?" Sutton chuckled.

"Sut, it's our movie date night!" He exclaimed. "We go all out on snacks and watch like 10 movies until we pass out,"

Sutton chuckled at the blonde as he made his way onto her bed. He was not shy to instantly cuddle her, breathing in her scent. Owen always loved the way Sutton smelled. She always smelled of Coconut and he absolutely loved it, he couldn't get enough.

"Stop smelling me you weirdo," She laughed as she fake pouted.

"But you smell so good," He smiled at the girl with puppy eyes.

"You are so weird," She laughed, giving him a soft kiss.

"But you love me so youre stuck with me," He said smiling.

"And I'm glad I am," She said cuddling back into him.

A few days had passed since Sutton's talk with Rebecca, and it was all she could think about. What did she mean that she could have him if she wanted? There's no way she could. She thought to herself. Her thoughts recently were all about that conversation and she's tried everything she could to get them out but hasn't been able to. 

"So what are we watching first?" She asked as he got up.

"I was thinking of a scary movie first," He said as her mouth dropped open.

"Owen you know I don't like scary movies," She said.

"I know, it gives you an even better excuse to cuddle me," He said laughing.

"Jokes on you, I was already going to cuddle you anyways," She laughed.

He proceeded to grab the many movies out of his bag, which made Sutton laugh even harder. He always tried his hardest with their movie dates and she loved it. She loved how he would always go all out for her. He made her feel like the only girl in the world.

"It's your fault if I get scared and accidentally hit you," She said as he sat down next to her.

Owen laughed as they continued to cuddle as the movie began. Sutton had never been a fan of scary movies, ever. They always left her paranoid and sometimes with nightmares. But, she knew since Owen was there, she would be fine. The movie began and she instantly hid her face under the covers, making Owen laugh.

"The movie has barely started!" He exclaimed as he pulled the blanket from her face.

"And I'm already scared!" She laughed.

He motioned for her to cuddle closer to her him and she did, feeling his warmth and engulfed by his scent. Like Owen was entranced by her scent, so was Sutton. Owen always smelled like peppermint, like he was always eating a york candy, and she loved it. It reminded her of Christmas.

By the time the third movie had started, Sutton was fast asleep and snoring like crazy. Though Owen didn't mind when she snored, it seemed as if it was worse tonight. She started tossing and turning, causing her arm to hit his face. Owen laughed and repositioned her.

"No, Rebecca, stop," She said as she turned again, Owen looked at her funny.

"Please stop, you can't have him," She said once again. "I love him,"

Owen's eyes grew wide as she started breathing heavily and he instantly woke her up. She shot up from her spot on the bed, panting.

"What happened? Why'd you wake me?" She asked.

"It sounded like you were having a nightmare," He said rubbing her back. "Rebecca's name came up a few times,"

She sighed.

"Is this about what she said to you the other day?" He asked.

"When she brought me out of the lunchroom, she basically apologized, saying the only reason she bullies me is because she likes you," she sighed and looked towards Owen. "Then she basically flipped a switch and was like 'maybe I still do, I know I could have him if I wanted to' and it basically freaked me out and that's why I ran out," She said.

"You know what she said is just a load of crap right?" He turned her so she facing him. "Sutton, I love you and only you. She could never get in between us like that, ever," He finished as he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I know, it just freaked the hell out of me," She admitted.

"I know and that's okay. Rebecca knows how to get into people's heads, but you gotta remember it's just a bunch of crap. I've never loved someone the way I love you and I don't think I ever will," He said kissing her again.

She smiled at the boy and quickly hugged him. She had never felt this way about anyone before but she was scared. Scared of what Rebecca had said. She had gotten so far into her head that she's doubting everything that's happening in her life. Sutton knew she couldn't do anything to her and Owen's relationship, but what is she does? What if she does something to break them apart, ultimately getting what she wanted?

She was scared beyond belief.

-

this chapter is so bad eek

anyways wanted to get something out tonight

it'll be better in the next few chapters I promise.

-jas :)