21

A week had gone by and surprisingly, Rebecca left the couple alone

A week had gone by and surprisingly, Rebecca left the couple alone. Sutton had never been more relieved in her life, but she was still nervous, never knowing what she could do. Prom was in less than two weeks and to say Sutton was freaking out, was an understatement.

Every five seconds, Morgan had a new plan for the group as they finished their prom plans. Morgan had finally started dating the guy she had a crush on for most of senior year and now she wouldn't be third-wheeling.

"So I was thinking we get a limo, ya know, arrive in style," Morgan said as the group sat at the local coffee shop.

"You must be paying for that then," Sutton laughed.

"My dad can always get it for us. It's like a payback for all the years of being a shitty dad," Morgan said as everyone laughed.

"I mean if he's paying for it, I'm good with it," Owen said.

"Me too," Luke, Morgan's boyfriend said.

"I'm all for it," Sutton said.

"Sutton, we can get ready at my house and you boys can meet us there," The group nodded as Morgan continued to rumble on about all the plans she had in her head.

Sutton stared at her boyfriend in awe. Everything he did made her melt inside and she was all for it. From the way he sipped his coffee to the way he licked his lips, he left her in a trance.

"Owen," She whispered tapping his shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Let's go back to my house," She whispered with a smirk.

Owen instantly shot up, apologizing to the couple saying they had to leave. He ran them outside and instantly to his car. They had been talking about this moment for months and that they would do it when they were ready. Well guess now is the time.

The two got to Sutton's house and practically thanked God that Mrs. Mercer wasn't home. They ran into Sutton's room, instantly locking the door. Owen lifted the girl so her legs were around his waist. Their lips crash onto each other with such hunger. Sutton's hands made their way into Owen's hair and they continued to kiss.

He moved them towards the bed, throwing Sutton down softly. He began to kiss her everywhere he could think of, making her body tingle. She longed for more and that's exactly what he was going to give her. He began to kiss her neck, biting every chance he could get.

He slowly took off her shirt, before taking his own off. He was in awe, she was the most beautiful person he had ever seen and he was so lucky to be here with her right now. The rest of the afternoon was spent in pure bliss.

"You know I love you so much," Owen said as the two laid naked next to each other.

"And I love you even more,"