Part 69

*** I learned something writing this. 1. I get long winded when smut is involved. 2. I need a girlfriend/boyfriend/partner. 3. I should always write with water near by. ***

-Avi's Point of View-

Mitch had been sucking and nibbling at the same spot on my chest for about as long as I could stand it. As much as I didn't want to, I had to wake him up. He was making it hard.

"Mitch. Mitch?"

"Hm?" The vibration of his voice against the single bruised spot of skin on my body went straight to my groin. I'd have thought he was awake if he wasn't drooling.

"Wake up."

I watched him slowly awaken and realize what he'd done, but he looked proud of himself. Pure evil, he was. I sat up and took a deep breath, doing my best to cover for my outstanding circumstance. Mitch crawled behind me and rubbed his hands on my chest and stomach. He rested his chin on my shoulder before pulling me back into his lap and holding me for a moment. He found a spot on the back of my shoulder and started on another hickey. I intertwined my hand with his and let the other rest beside me. He bit me, causing me to let out a moan I didn't expect. I slapped my hand over my mouth. He laughed pressing his chest against my back. Something about him being behind me was exciting.

"Mitchie."

"I know."

He released me and moved back. I turned around and moved towards him, pulling him forwards so he could kiss me and laying down. Mitch didn't hesitate to take control when I pulled back. He laughed against my lips, eventually falling on top of me.

"What?"

"I hope you realize what you're getting into."

"You're getting into, but yeah. I'm prepared."

He raised his eyebrows and smiled. I told him I wasn't new to this. Why did he think I was a virgin anyway? I've probably dated more men than him, although, he was the best with his mouth. Which he took to proving then, his hand gripping the hem of my underwear, which were now in a mess of cloth in his hand. When did he take off my pants? I propped up on my elbows and grabbed his hair. He tucked his arms under my thighs and pulled me towards him, resting my hips on his thighs and pushing my legs towards me. He pressed a lubed finger inside of me, which took me by surprise, but I couldn't protest. He had this irresistible smile on his face and a strong covetousness coloring his dark eyes. Every tiny movement of his finger sent major 7th chords through my body.

"Never would have pegged you for a screamer."

"Shut up."

He giggled and went back to the magic he was working with his tiny hands. His extensive piano experience made his fingers nimble. I pulled my hand through my hair and did my best to bite my tongue. He stopped. He moved back away from me and stripped.

"Roll over."

I did as he asked and knelt before falling forwards to my hands and raising my hips. He pushed my knees apart and placed himself between them, carefully aiming before making his unforced entry. As if being good with his mouth and hands weren't enough, he had me yelling and scratching holes into his sheets within seconds of entering me. The pleasure was an overwhelming symphony. He stopped. Why did he keep stopping?

"I don't think Kirstie left with Scott..."

I looked back at him. His gorgeous face was turned towards his unlocked door. Even his profile was perfect. Was anything on this man's body not perfect?

"Mitch."

"Yeah. Yeah. I know." He narrowed his eyes and just slightly circled his hips. My breathing hitched, which he laughed at.

"Stop playing with me."

"Never. You're funny." His hand reached around me. Though his hips were still, his hand continued. I reached back in an attempt to grab his hip. The pleasure from his hand made my arms fall weak for a moment. My forehead was against the bed before I finally grabbed him. "Avi?"

"Don't make me beg. It's not as sexy as you'd think."

He laughed and rewarded me with the soft rocks of his hips. I felt his hands on the back of my neck as he pushed closer to me, burying himself within me. He stopped holding back and drilled into me. Anyone who was listening to us would have never thought I was a bass. I had never felt so much pleasure though. Mitch's occasional grunts were almost as sexy as his moans echoing against the walls of the bathroom. I would know. I still can't get them out of my mind. He leaned down on top of me and intertwined our hands. I felt my back arch against him. He snaked his arms underneath me and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me back into each thrust until we both sang the final chord in our erotic love symphony and let our tired breaths fill the air. Mitch pulled a wipe out of his drawer and went to clean my chest, but stopped when he saw I was completely clean.

"Dammit. Not my sheets... I had a record going!"

I fell over on my side and laughed, completely exhausted. "My bad."

"You're cleaning these."

"Yes, dear."

He rolled his eyes and pulled my boxer-briefs on me before finding his and putting them on himself. "You're lucky I switched to my white sheets."

"I'm lucky you love me."

"That's also true."