Part Twelve

*** Within 48 hours, I have 12 parts and over 1.5k reads. Thank you guys again for your love and support! It really means a lot to me. Don't forget to comment/vote so I know you want more of this. Thanks again! ***

"I know."

As much as the two of us said it, the two little single syllable words never got annoying between us. I let the events of the past 48 hours replay in my mind. This time Friday, I was single, lonely, and watching Scott walk out the door. Now, I'm hanging out with my "boyfriend," Avi. He took a few snacks and went into my room, tossing the snacks down on the center of my bed. He stepped back into my door way and took a few more steps back so he could see the TV.

"You were watching GoT?"

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously and looked down at my bare feet.

"Well... Yeah. You talk about it a lot and I figured..."

Avi smiled and walked over to me cupping my face in his large hands and kissing the tip of my nose, licking the icing off from earlier.

"What are you doing? No one's here."

"Yeah, but we have to be ready for public events and such. We have interviews coming up."

He brought his lips to mine and didn't let me pull away, like I had at dinner with everyone. He kissed me, standing in the middle of the kitchen until it felt normal. It didn't even feel like a kiss anymore. It was more lips touching. I pulled away from him and narrowed my eyes at him.

"This is a lot of work for a prank."

"Well, if we don't fake it well, the single jokes will multiply."

Dammit, Avi! He was right. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"So are we just gonna start casually kissing to pass the time?"

"Well... yeah?"

"Dammit, Avi."

He laughed and pulled me into another kiss, holding my waist this time, which made me uncomfortable. But when I pushed away, he let go.

"Uncomfortable?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

He smiled and walked back into my room, closing the door this time and singing loudly. After a few minutes, he pranced back out in nothing but his underwear.

"We should also get used to being in close proximity with little to no clothes on!"

"You're teasing me aren't you?"

"Yup."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into my room, closing the door behind us and pushing me back on my bed.

"I fucking hate you!"

"I know."