Part 73

• Dedicated to @Ana_sketchbook

*** I added a picture reference of the hair I had in mind when I was talking about Avi's hair. These two chapters have been more challenging for me than the depressed chapters and the smut. I think that says a lot about my writing. (I'm horrid. xD) Anyway, Vote/Comment/Follow. I love y'all! <3 ***

"You're in love with me?"

I felt like I'd wake up from some long and convoluted dream at any second, alone in my bed, surrounded by food crumbs and Wyatt. Avi smiled and pulled his hair back with his free hand, which did nothing towards getting the hair out of his face. His bangs had grown so long since the sing off. He was starting to look like old school Johnny Depp with better facial hair. Maybe I should grow out my hair? Nah. He turned his head to me and smiled looking me up and down.

"I guess I am."

I chuckled and pushed his face. Idiot. "The couch thing, huh?" I pulled my bang back, letting my hair gel keep it there, which made Avi slightly angry with me. I laughed and handed him the ponytail holder I'd stolen out of his pocket. He snatched it and pulled most of his hair back. He couldn't quite grab this one short strand of hair that dangled in his face. He sighed and gave up, double wrapping the small ponytail holder to hold his thick hair in place. "I fell in love with you before that."

"What? I was sure I had you beat! Really?"

"Yeah." I pulled my knees up and rested my arms on them, playing with my hands in front of me. "I've had a thing for you since Royals."

"That feels like ten years ago."

"Imagine how that year felt for me. You had a girlfriend." I made eye contact with him. He had this sombre expression on his face that I couldn't identify. "I thought I made it pretty obvious."

"Is that why you kept flirting with me on twitter?"

"Uh. Yeah." I smiled and he laughed at me. "You didn't stop me, so I figured you knew."

"But, when did you fall for me?"

"April 1989."

"Mitchie."

"Alright! It was when we were making out in my bed in our underwear. Remember?"

"When I was teasing you?"

"Yup." He smiled and kissed the little piece of skin just below my ear. "It was like you were confirming just how sexy I was. I felt so self confident in your arms."

"You're the most self-confident person I know. How did I help?"

"I'm not self-confident. I'm just really good at acting. You made me feel so loved in that moment. I didn't really think about it until later though."

"I'm hungry."

"Alright, Scott. We'll go eat."

"Can we order take out? I'm still not comfortable with restaurants."

"Deal."