Part Nine

"Oh, I know."

He gasped and let go of my hand, searching through the random pile of clothes that I didn't place at the foot of my bed.

"I should call Kevin. Oh, this is gonna be fun!"

I rolled my eyes and walked out into the living room with my phone in hand and sat down in my usual spot on the couch, right next to Scott. I went to lean my head on his shoulder and he blocked me! That tall fucker actually had the audacity to put his hand up and block my face from touching his precious shoulder.

"You'd better have an excuse, sperm bucket."

"Your boyfriend is right there!" 

"Yes, and Alex gets so upset at you when I lean on you at his apartment!"

He sighed and moved his hand, letting my head fall against his shoulder. I nodded and rose my phone to his face.

"You don't have dick pics on there do you?"

"Not of Avi."

He almost honestly looked shocked. Wait, was he honestly shocked?

"Are you shocked?"

"You wouldn't delete them for him?"

"I was single yesterday. Yes, I've had enough time to search every inch of every thing I own to remove the penis party that is my hard drive and phone memory."

Avi walked into the room then with Kevin on speaker.

"You did what?"

"Who, Kevin. The word you're looking for is who."

"I can't believe it. Really?"

"Yeah," he said breathily. He looked over at me and physically relaxed a little. Did he secretly minor in theatre or something? He had the biggest grin on his face while Kevin tried to make sense of the situation.

Avi didn't talk to Kevin for long before he sat down next to me, grabbing my hand in his own and holding it tight. I switched shoulders. Scott almost looked sad when I moved, but he made the same face when I took my phone from him in Superfruit, so I was fine.

"I can't believe you two." 

"We know."