Part 36

*** This ended up being a lot longer than I originally anticipated. Oh well. Enjoy! ***

"Close the door."

Avi walked over to the door, slowly and smiled at Alex as he closed the door.

"Wear a condom!" Alex yelled. I heard Scott squeal followed by Alex's laughter. Avi shook his head and walked back over to me. I had moved to the foot of my bed in anticipation. Avi stood and watched me pull my shirt off; his eyes scanning my body.

"Are you gonna help?"

He smiled and kneeled in front of me. His arms went around my waist. I grabbed his face and kissed him, feeling his stomach against me. Sometimes I really hated skinny jeans, but this was not one of those times. Avi smiled and sat back on his heels. I missed the contact.

"What?"

"You're beautiful."

I smiled and pulled him back towards me by the collar of his shirt. "You're sexy." I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed him, directing his hands to the button and zipper of my pants. The only downside to virgins: having to teach. Upside? They were always hungrier.

Before I could fully grasp the situation, Avi stood up, pulled me to my feet and had my pants around my ankles. He pulled me against his chest and gently kissed the side of my neck.

"You sure you're a virgin?"

"I said I wasn't."

He kissed me gently, his hand rubbing against the front of my underwear. He locked his arm behind me so I couldn't fall away from him. I suppressed a moan and pressed my face into Avi's shoulder. The lying fuck nugget was good with his hands. Of course he was. I threw my arms around his shoulders and kissed him roughly. He giggled a little and bit my bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth for a second before letting it go.

"I hate you."

"Your fault."

I turned us around and pushed Avi back on my bed. I kissed down from his chest to the hem of his pants and removed them before he had a chance to sit up. There was a large smile plastered across his face.

"What?"

"If this is how you hate people, I should be worse."

"Shut up." I pressed myself against him and laid down on top of him. Avi pulled his hands through my hair and kissed me. He let his hands continue down my body to my lower back, stopping himself from grabbing my ass. I pulled back.

"You sure you aren't a virgin?"

"I'm not. Don't kill the bone."

I laughed and guided his hands. He smiled and kissed my clavicles. I melted. I moaned against his ear, which only encouraged him. He kissed and nibbled at my collarbone, my only true weakness before rolling us over and taking command again. He kept his lips busy on my neck and chest while his hand found its way into my tight boxer-briefs. I gasped from the sudden heat of his palm, which made him smile. The gentle motions of his fingers were my own little ecstasy.

"You're teasing me."

"I'm always teasing you." He wrapped his hand and moved it a bit more viciously. With his free hand, he pulled my hips up into his lap and yanked me out of my small cotton prison. That damn smile of his. I sat up, pressing my lips against his. I was done with his foreplay. I needed more. I reached between the wall and the railing of my bed, where I hid my lube and handed it to Avi. He looked confused.

"Asses don't come with their own lubrication. Sorry."

I moved back off of his lap and pulled him up towards me. I pulled his underwear down and sucked him into my mouth, earning a pleasurably low moan from him. He put his hand on my shoulder, encouraging me, so I continued. I'd learned that there was this one spot that if you hit it with your tongue at just the right time, it drives men insane and since this one was mine, I abused it. Avi moaned and groaned before pulling at my hair a bit. I pulled away from him and laid down, spreading my legs.

I grabbed the lube and coated my finger with it. Avi moved a little closer to me, to get a better look. I raised my knees and slowly spread the lube, coating my insides. I held the open top of the lube in Avi's direction and he took the invitation. I put a little too much on his finger and watched him hesitantly replace mine. 

"Is this alright?"

"Not if you don't move it, hun."

He rolled his eyes and began to wiggle his finger. I'd forgotten his hands were bigger than mine until then. I gripped the pillow under my head and raised my knees. Avi moved closer to me. I could feel the heat from his body against my thighs. He leaned over me and kissed me as he slowly added another finger. My breathing hitched and he immediately pulled back, but I grabbed his hand.

"I will bite you. Don't you dare stop."

He pushed his fingers back in and pumped them. As much as I hated the sound, I was moaning louder than I'd intended to. It had been a bit too long since Mommy got some.

"Fuck nugget."

"Yeah, Kitten?"

I looked him dead in the eyes and said, "fuck me." He pulled his fingers out and lined himself up. He looked down at me and slowly pushed forwards. There was a lot more to him than I'd thought. He absolutely filled me. I squealed, which was new for me, but I didn't care. He leaned over me and started thrusting those truthful hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around me, forming this small fuck ball at the top of my bed. His rocking was becoming more vehement. I was making ungodly noises, and praying Scott and Alex had left or were blasting music or something, because there was no way they couldn't hear me. Avi was twice the monster in bed as he was written in fanfiction. Yeah, I read those. You nasties. He returned his warm hand to stroking me as he pumped faster, pulling me with him as he overflowed with pleasure. He collapsed on top of me as the passion of the moment began to dissipate.

"Avi?"

"Yeah, Mitchie?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."