Part 25

*** Sorry I'm so late today! Went and hung out with my family today and then I played piano and violin randomly. I still plan on getting 6 parts uploaded before I pass out, but it'll be a close call today. ***

"I know."

I wrapped my arms around Avi's waist and looked deep into his vibrant green eyes as he relaxed against my pillows. His hair always had this way of falling into beautiful wavy strands. I ran my hand through it, pulling it back off his face. He smiled softly.

"You're funny looking sideways."

"Fuck you, Avi."

"When?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. He smiled and bounced his eyebrows.

"Get out."

He laughed like I was kidding and kissed me. I sat up and looked down at him.

"We still need to talk about something."

"Alright."

"Fact of the matter, you said her name last night."

He sat up next to me and slipped his hand into mine. He took a deep breath and looked down at our hands. "I had a nightmare." He leaned his head over on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "I don't really remember most of it, but you were there and she was there..."

"Not over her yet?" He took a deep breath and snuggled a little closer to me, almost knocking me over.

"I thought I was... I guess not."

"I can wait."

"I'd never make you wait."

I grabbed his face with my hands and turned him so I could look into his eyes.

"If you're still hurting..."

"I'm fine!"

"Not if you're still dreaming about her!"

"But I'm here. I want to be here." He hugged me and laid back down, pulling me down with him. "I want to be with you."

"Why?"

"For the health benefits."

"I will hurt you."

He laughed and pulled me closer. "Lets just live in right now. The past can be that."

"Alright."

"Kitten?"

"Ugh... Yes, Fuck nugget?"

"Mine."