Part Four

***Author's Note: I've decided to make this a longer project. How long? I have no idea, but you guys seem to be enjoying it, so I'll keep it going, but only if I know you guys want more of this. Votes and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks you guys! <3***

"I know."

I smugly sipped my beer and leaned on Avi's bare shoulder. He was still pissed, but he couldn't resist the urge to cuddle. It was second nature to him, being near people. He melted at the slightest touch, begging to be closer to whoever was closest to him. He was the literal human embodiment of a teddy bear. He rested his hand on the center of my chest, which was normal for us honestly. He leant his head on mine and relaxed against me. I moved a bit closer to him, so our hips were touching, but it made it harder for him to be the taller one, since we were almost the same height, so instead, he pulled me in front of him and laid down. Did he just make me his little spoon? 

"Avi?"

"Hm?"

"Our bodies are touching."

"Yeah?"

"I'm uncomfortable."

"Gonna sit in the bathroom for a while?"

This was payback. This was why I didn't flirt with Avi. He somehow knew just what to do to send a thousand thoughts through my mind. My brain searched for nothing while Avi pulled me closer to him so he could rest his head on mine. I decided to just relax and let my head fall against his bent arm, which was waiting for me. I felt Avi's phone go off and he reached down into his pocket to get it. Thankfully, it was his top pocket.

"Hello?... Hey, Kevin... Yeah... Don't worry about it... That's fine... I'll stay with Mitch..."

"What?"

"Shhh!"

He let his head fall back on mine, the phone balancing against his face and slipped his free hand under mine so he could hold my waist. I could just barely see his expression out the corner of my eye, but he looked serious, so I stayed still.

"Alright... See you tomorrow." He tossed his phone on the table and readjusted so I had more room to move back against him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to take that chance, so I let the small pocket of air stay. "Kevin said he's going back to the apartment. Scott's going with Alex. Told me not to leave you alone. Blah, blah. Single jokes..." Avi pulled me into him, popping my small safety bubble and pressing his warm chest against my back. "I hate single jokes..."

"I know."