Part Three

***Author's Note: These are super easy for me to write, so I'm going to keep writing this, but I have no idea for how long or if I want to have them become a couple or not, so read this and leave a comment. Y/N?***

"I know."

I had to think fast. Avi was basically made of steel. He wasn't ticklish. He wasn't the usual straight man that would be grossed out if I flirted with him. Actually, knowing Avi, one of us would end up horny...

I drew a blank. Avi yawned and furrowed his brows. He looked over at me and smiled. Suddenly, I had a brilliant idea.

"Hey, Avi," I sang seductively. I was against flirting with Smooth Master Bass under normal circumstances, but this situation called for drastic measures. He rolled his eyes and looked down at me as I crawled over him. I stopped when our faces were only a few inches apart. 

"Do you really want to play this game? Last time you spent 10 minutes in the bathroom." He smiled and raised an eyebrow. I did my best to suppress the blush I could feel spreading across my face. I decided to use the situation as best I could. I had Avi pinned down. He'd run if I didn't.

"I won't need the bathroom this time."

"And why the hell no-"

I kissed him. I forced my mouth on his and kissed him, making sure every bit of my mouth touched his, then I pulled away.

"What the HELL, Mitch! Do you know where your mouth's been?!"

"Well not much of anywhere this week, but last week... who's to say?"

He looked satisfyingly horrified. I smiled and took Avi's empty beer cans to the kitchen. He was making disgusted noises over the TV, which was saying something. I grabbed another bottle of wine and headed back to Avi, who had removed his shirt and was using it to clean his mouth.

"Oh, come on! It wasn't that bad."

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Nell? No! Just cheek touches."

He looked over at me. I could almost feel his disgust at me. It was pleasing.

"That was not the first kiss of 2015 I expected."

"Me either."

I took a beer off the table and opened it, drinking half of it and chasing it with water to make sure I was hydrated. I handed Avi a bottle of water and smiled at him. He narrowed his eyes and snatched the water from me.

"This isn't over."

"I know."