Team Single Book Two?

***Book Two: Team Obsessed Posted!***

Hey you guys!

I know it was very recently I stamped the end of Team Single and I recomended you guys add my Pentashots book to your library, but I realized one of two things late last night at around the time I would usually be writing Team Single.

1. There's a character who I haven't exactly tied up all the loose ends with.

2. Starting classes and having a job would make it almost impossible for me to write regularly.

To help with those things, I've decided to start a patreon, in the spirit of Pentatonix. I'm not asking for much at all, but the money would go towards getting my instrument fixed, paying for myself a new phone, and funding writing, which has become my newest passion. I would really appreciate it if you guys at least took a look at the page and everything I'm planning to offer you as early as the begining of march. visit patreon.com/Aubreej for more information on that.

In other news, I've partnered with BigBlueBerryBear from tumblr for a special Mavi AU called The Adventures of BunBun which you can check out at bunbun-and-mithie.tumblr.com.

Thank you so much for everything so far this year and for many more in the months to come.

-Aubree Jackson.