Part 42

*** I have 50 followers! I'm super excited about this! I still have to write a one shot for the other thing, but I want to write one for this too, so leave suggestions and I'll read each and every one of them. Maybe I'll do more than one. Thank y'all so much! ***

"Yup."

Samantha returned with our drinks. She was angrier than before, but she was determined to keep that large smile of hers plastered across her face. Mitch was quizzically gazing at the menu with his left hand lightly touching his mouth. He looked up when he felt my eyes on him and smiled before looking back down at the multitude of food options in front of him.

"Are you two ready to order?"

"I'll take the grilled chicken salad wrap. Kitten?"

"I guess I'll take the chicken salad. Extra ranch please."

"Great. I'll go put in the order and it should be right out." She turned on her heels and walked away, putting an extra sway into those wide hips of hers, obviously trying to draw my attention. I shook my head, she was trying way to hard for a fish someone else already had. Mitch drank half of his glass of water and looked up at me.

"We have Pentatonix rehearsal today."

"Do we?"

"Yeah. At four."

"We should be back by then." I added several packets of sugar and three creams to my coffee and stirred it. When Scott went out for his morning coffee run, he'd forgot about me, so I had to drink gross restaurant coffee.

I found myself watching Mitch's face. He was scrolling through something on his phone, but the way his face moved was almost artistic. There was a way his forehead wrinkled when he saw something cute that made my heart flutter. He smiled, showing those deep dimples of his and I fell in love with him. In love?

"Fuck nugget?"

"Yeah, Kitten?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful." He smiled and looked down a little. "Plus, I can't get your moans out of my head. Maybe the bathroom was a bad idea."

"I hate you."