Part Thirteen

"I know."

Avi Kaplan, 25, had to have been the strongest person I knew. He crawled over me, lifted me with his arm and carried me in this horizontal position, so I could rest my head on my pillow. He also somehow managed to pull my blankets back, or did I do that? Either way, he wrapped us both up in my blanket and let his body fall against mine. Avi pulled his head back from my neck and looked down at me, using his hand to hold his hair out of the way. This fucker even looked good from below. Of course he did. He had his hands on my waist and I had my hands on his. He smiled and kissed me again. You could almost smell the straight on him. He was reaching for the boobs I obviously didn't have.

"Sorry, Milk Dud. Nothing there."

"You got me," he laughed. He sat up and kneeled, his butt resting on my knees. "I have no experience with guys."

"All guys reach there. Straight guys just expect to have something to hold."

He rolled his eyes. Either I was rubbing off on him or... that was poor wording choice. Dammit, now I'm in the wrong mind set! My hands flew to my face. Avi laughed a little before pulling my hands back and replacing them with his face. He kissed me again, holding his body up away from mine. I put my arms around his neck, demanding more contact, so he lowered himself. He was being unnaturally timid all of a sudden. Maybe he needed a push?

I rolled us over. He almost looked shocked. I smiled and gripped his fuzzy chin with my thumb and index finger. Apparently, I'd left my inhibitions at the door. I kissed him a bit harder than he'd kissed me. If it wasn't obvious enough from my line of work, I'm good with my mouth. He hugged my ribcage and I ran my fingers through his perfect hair. His hands ran down my back and I realized we were possibly heading into a territory I wasn't intending for. I pulled back from Avi and sat down, my ass falling between his knees.

"What's wrong? You okay?"

"Yeah, just..."

"Need a little alone time?" He raised an eyebrow seductively.

No, this fucker wasn't suggesting that his lack of gay sexual knowledge was flipping my horn switch.

"Yes, Avi, because nothing turns me on like the feeling I'm kissing a virgin. Wait..."

"No."

"Are you...?"

"No!"

"You are, aren't you? You know how to fake this too well."

"I'm not a virgin!"

"Aren't you?"

Avi glared at me. I had never seen him so honestly frustrated at anything other than a musical arrangement. I started laughing. He rolled his eyes before sitting up and kissing me again. He grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and grabbed his hair, pulling back on it slightly.

Someone knocked on my bedroom door. I looked back at it, then down at Avi.

"You didn't lock the door?"

"I thought I did!"

"It's Scott!" He sounded irritated, but opened the door anyway. "We have rehearsal. You're not wearing clothes."

"No, please. Ignore the overall embarrassing position you've found us in and comment on our lack of clothing."

Avi had this worried look in his eye, but when Scott smiled and rolled his eyes he relaxed. Scott closed the door.

"You've got a half hour! Make it a quickie!"

"I know."