Part 76

"I need to talk to you guys about Mitch Grassi."

Hearing Avi talk about me in front of a crowd of Pentaholics was just the medicine mommy needed. It had been a particularly rough show for me after having to change outfits from a juice stain and fighting a cold. I went to get in place for See Through when Avi called across the stage for me.

"Come here, Kitten."

His microphone was away from his mouth, but I was sure someone had to have heard him say that. I smiled and walked over to him, putting my arm around his waist as his went around my shoulders.

"Now, Mitchie has the singing voice of a thousand beautiful baby-angel-cherubs."

There was an eruption of screams and giggles from the audience.

"Stop it, you."

He smiled at me and continued. "Mitchie has been my support for the past 5 months and I want to tell you why." He moved his arm down my back to my waist, which wasn't too obvious, thankfully. "Earlier in the year, I had a really bad strike of PTSD. For those of you that don't quite know what that means, I was really depressed and... generally not in a happy place. Mitchie stayed by my side, even when I did everything in my power to push him away and I wouldn't be standing here now if not for him."

I leaned my head over on Avi's shoulder and he hugged me, tucking his chin in my shoulder, the way he does. I was briefly reminded of our hug back on the Sing-Off after Without You. He still used the same cologne for shows, which made me happy. I went to pull away, but he held on to me.

"One more thing you should know about Mitchie." He smiled and looked me in my eye. I got a familiar feeling as he grabbed my hand behind us, where Scott and Kirstie could see it. I rolled my eyes and smiled as he pulled his lips to mine. There were gasps from the audience before an outpouring of applause. Avi pulled away from me and strutted to his place on the stage as I went to mine, as if nothing had happened. See Through started and I turned my attention to Avi, singing with all my heart to him and committing my already in love self to him fully.

-END-

*This has been a whirlwind! Thank y'all for reading along with this. It means a lot to me. Now that Team Single is over, I'm going to turn my full attention to Pentashots until I finalize my next Mavi fic, though if you're following me on Twitter, you already have an Idea of what's to come. Make sure you have Pentashots in your Library and You'll be hearing from me again soon. Again thanks for reading Team Single. Please Comment/Vote/Follow for more. <333 ***