Part Nineteen

*** Since I've added Avi's Point of View, if there's no Point of View notice, it's safe to assume it's Mitch. Also, in celebration of reaching 200 votes, I've added a special One Shot to my book Pentashots. It is Mavi and it is NSFW which is new for me, so I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks so much for the support and the kind words in the comments. I love you guys! <333 ***

-Avi's Point of View-

"I know."

I drove away from the hospital alone, letting myself get caught in traffic so I'd have more time to think.

What exactly was happening? Well, it was obvious that I didn't know. I mean, I've always had a musician's crush on Mitch. He always sings with such passion and heart that any song he sings sounds like a miracle of musical genius. Something about it is different now.

The car behind me honked its horn, prompting me to move forwards. The cars from Kevira's accident were still being cleaned off the road. I let my body auto-pilot through traffic and thought back to Mitch sitting in my lap with his hands in my hair. I couldn't shake the feeling I got when he pressed against me. My hands could still feel the warmth of his body.

I pulled into the parking lot behind my apartment complex and leaned back in my seat. Suddenly, Kevin knocked on my passenger side window. I let him in.

"Hey, Homie."

"Sup, Kev?"

"Just checking on you. Vira said you were feeling a little off earlier?"

I looked over just in time to see her wave and head towards our door. I rubbed my hands against my face and looked over at my best friend, who was looking straight ahead.

"I just have this lurking feeling that something bigger than I originally intended is happening."

"Is this about Mitch?"

"No! Yes... but no!"

"On a scale of 1 to not making any sense, Avi."

"I know."