Part 24

-Avi's Point of View-

"Fuck nugget."

A smile spread across his face. His beautiful face. He pulled my beanie on his head and adjusted it. He had no problems with making every thing I owned look better on him. I hated it, but it's what I loved.

For a while we just sat there, holding each other, but eventually my feet started to fall asleep and we had to change position. We settled on just falling over and curling up together. I pressed my fingers between his, locking our hands together.

"Fuck nugget?"

"Yeah, Kitten?"

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Kitten?"

"Yeah."

"You're pairing Fuck nugget with Kitten?"

"Yup."

"Why?"

I smiled. I knew the next few words out of my mouth would probably put me into a life or death situation, but I couldn't resist.

"Well, I'm the clean one and you call me the dirty thing. You're basically satan, so I called you the second cutest thing I know."

"First of all, rude. Second of all, if you say I'm the cutest thing, I'm disowning you."

I laughed and kissed the tip of his nose, like I'd done almost every time I saw him. He rolled his eyes and laid there. The sun was hitting his face and making him squint. He really was a kitten. I smiled and pulled his curtain, blocking out most of the light. Even his squint was beautiful.

"Kitten?"

He sighed and looked me in my eyes.

"You're cute."

He rolled his eyes. I cupped his face and pressed our foreheads together. He sighed and looked back into my eyes. I smiled and started giggling.

"What the hell are you laughing at?"

"This isn't a prank anymore, is it?"

He grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me closer to him.

"Guess not."

He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. I'd never noticed how soft his lips were. It was like kissing small pillows shaped by God.

"You're wonderful."

"I know."