Part 52

*** Before you read! I'd like to thank you all for making this the most read Mavi fanfic on Wattpad. It really means the world to me that so many of you are enjoying my writing and I'm so thankful for each and every read on this thing. Thanks again! <333 ***

"Please?"

Scott laughed a little, sighed, and looked down at Avi, curled up against my chest. I was counting down the seconds before he would thrash against me or tears would roll down his perfect face, signaling another hellish nightmare. Avi pulled me tighter and hid his face in my chest, pressing his forehead into the space separating my pecks. He took a deep breath and relaxed again, comfortable in his placement. I smiled and played with his hair with my finger.

"Gross."

"Shut the hell up, Sperm bucket."

Scott laughed again. "At least he seems to be doing okay now." Scott stood up and handed me the salad he was balancing on his right hand as well as a fork. "Maybe being with your happy ass is helping him." Scott smiled at me and turned to leave the room. "I know it helped me." He closed my door.

I couldn't help but smile. I could remember spending multiple nights at the Hoying residence after his dad's accident. I held his hand while he got his tattoo and helped him take the picture of it. I could remember the day his dad got out of the hospital.

Scott and I were sitting outside, eating from the same ice cream cone. At some point, his excitement let him forget about the cone long enough for me to eat it. He scolded me while I laughed evilly.

"All my boyfriends told me I'm good at finishing... things."

"All one of them?"

"Fuck you... Sperm bucket!"

"Sperm bucket? That's a new one."

"I like it. Can I keep it?"

He rolled his eyes and smiled before hearing the automatic doors opening. He stood quickly and ran to his father's side, taking the wheelchair from his mother's hands and pushing him to their car. I sat and watched as he hopped into the car and waved back at me before driving away to his family's home.

He later told me that he would have fallen apart if I hadn't been there to continually lift his spirits. Of course, he was drunk, so I didn't expect much less of him.

"Fucking Sperm bucket."