Part Fourteen

*** I'm over 2k reads and 100 comments! Thanks you guys! I'm having a lot of fun with this. In the comments, leave some suggestions for future events. I'll pick my favorites and try to fit them in somewhere.

"I know."

I climbed out of my bed and headed to the toilet.

"Can I go in there first?"

"I'm just going to wash my hands. We can go together."

"I have to pee!"

I motioned towards the bathroomr. Scott's feet were leaving a thin shadow underneath my door.

"I've seen it all before. Come on."

Avi stood up and followed me into the bathroom. I grabbed my garbage can on the way and closed the door behind us. Thanks to the thin door, I could hear Scott open the bedroom door and look around for a second. I smiled evilly and-... Was he actually peeing? I thought he was joking! Slowly, I turned around. Avi had his back to me as I walked to the sink and sat the garbage can down. I started washing my hands and my wrists, which caught his attention.

"Oh, you were actually gonna wash your hands?"

"What did you think I was-... Pervert."

"I'm sorry, I have low-expectations of you!"

This thick bearded fuck nugget. I splashed cold water at the back of his neck and dried off my hands with a few pieces of paper towel. I took another look back at Avi standing in his navy blue boxer-briefs before I stepped out into my room, closing the door behind me. Scott was sitting on my bed with an old photo album in his lap.

"What are you doing here?"

"My mom sent me this in the mail. I figured you'd want to go through it with me."

I scooped Avi's shirt off the floor and put it on. Did he wear nothing but b3arfruit? I flopped down next to Scott and gazed at the pictures, first of him growing up, then an evolution of our friendship. I'd never realized his mom took so many pictures.

"Are you drunk?"

"What? No!"

"Okay. Just making sure. This is pretty sentimental."

He rolled his eyes and pushed me with his elbow. We both laughed until Avi walked out the bathroom and grabbed his pants off the floor.

"Where's my shir-... Okay." He fastened the button on his pants and grabbed his bottle of water from my bedside table. He started walking towards the door to the living room.

"Still thirsty?"

He choked on his water. If I'd laughed any harder I would have knocked Scott off the bed. Scott laughed with me, but he only knew half the joke. Avi turned around and superfrowned at me between coughs. I smiled at him as he walked over and lightly kissed me before walking back and into the living room.

"Y'all are the grossest cute couple I've ever seen."

"Thank you?"

He laughed and turned the page.

Scott and I looked at every picture in the book before Kirstie and Kevin showed up. Avi let them in and rehearsal commenced. I sat against Avi's left side holding his hand through the entire session.

"Sorry Mitchie," Kevin said. "I'm gonna have to take Avi home now."

I sighed and took off Avi's shirt. He kissed me one last time before standing up and putting it on.

"I'll call you when I get home."

"I know."