I Object!

Marinette POV
It's been a year since I met Tim's family (and Hawkmoth was defeated)... and technically my family. Our wedding is finally here. Tom and Bruce are both going to walk me down the aisle as I am Bruces only biological daughter and Tom raised me for a good portion of my life. Now because it's a Wayne Wedding we've been asked by lots of reporters, bloggers, and newspaper companies have spammed Timmy and everyone for invitations to cover it. Of course, the fact that I have been the secret girlfriend of Timothy Drake-Waynes for three years and no one even knew that he was in a relationship till word got out that he's getting married. So we gave a single invitation to a few companies and reporters. I didn't know who was coming to represent the news station Nadja used to work at but I did invite Aurore Beauréal who owns her show and Jon being Damian's boyfriend was already invited but his friend from the Daily Planet is representing there. My make-up is done and my hair is being teased and tugged and pulled by Juleka who while I might not care about anymore is an amazing well-known makeup and hairstylist.

 My make-up is done and my hair is being teased and tugged and pulled by Juleka who while I might not care about anymore is an amazing well-known makeup and hairstylist

After that, I put on my dress with the help of Mama and Kor'i.

It takes most of the afternoon to get ready but it's perfect... just as I wanted. I move the veil over my face and get into the limo that's going to take me to the garden we reserved. It has beautiful garden paths with all sorts of flowers and there's even a pond-lake with koi fish next to where we'll have the wedding and there is the banquet also there that we're going to have the reception. For our honeymoon, we decided to go to Bali for one and a half weeks in a week (a week after a wedding).

Time Skip
Third Person POV
The vows have been said and the wedding part is almost done. Tim and Marinette are staring at each other, completely content and not really paying attention to their guests. As the officiant drones on they eventually stay things about if anyone objects to this marriage with none of the Waynes caring about it as they all know that Tim and Marinette are so deeply in love.

"I object!" a screeched comes from the crowd.

Everyone turns to the last row to see Chloe standing along with the rest of her old class (except Marinette) in tow, "Yeah!! Marinette is a vile bitch who is a gold digger and is using him!!!" Alya yells. Soon they are all shouting lies about Marinette to the point she's starting to cry. Then Lila starts wailing about every single lie she told in high school and everyone is getting mad. The people who know Marinette are angry at the Akuma Class and everyone who doesn't is joining in on the protests against their marriage.

Marinette by now is sobbing into her hand as the supposed happiest day of her life is ruined. Before Jason (who is also head security) and the rest of them can remove them one of them throws a tomato directly at Marinettes dress that she'd spent over six months on. Jason steps in and helps Tim get Marinette away and into an escape car Bruce had in case of a villain attack or something else. The second Tim and Marinette are in Alfred presses on the glass and they bolt to the Wayne Manor. When Marinette gets out she runs to Tim's old room (she removed her heels) and locks it before sobbing to the ground.

Eventually, Tim managed to enter to see Marinette in her slip with the wedding dress discarded in the corner. Tim cradled her and moved her to the bed. Her makeup was completely ruined despite that it was waterproof, "Blue... I'm sorry babe. I don't know how they got in. Give the word and we'll sue for slander and everything else. Bruce is handling the media, Dick is holding back Damian, Jason has been looking into how they got in. Apparently, Alya was the one from the TV news station that Nadja works at. Is there anything I can do to help you?" Tim whispered into Marinettes ear as he spooned her.

"Our wedding was ruined..." Marinette sobs as she turns into his chest. "Ruin their god damn lives. I don't care anymore. C-Can we maybe just stay here... for now?"

"Of course Babe. I love you," Tim whispers as he grabs a tissue and starts wiping her tears before handing her another. "Here, blow your nose Marinette," giggling sadly she blew her nose before cuddling closer to him.

"The dress is ruined..." Marinette whispers.

"I know..." Tim sighs and buried his head into her neck. Peppering kisses on her shoulder and neck.

"I managed to ruin the makeup..." she sniffs.

"Well if you hadn't I probably would have once we got home," he chuckles.

"The venue was beautiful." -Marinette

"Not as beautiful as you." -Tim

"You're being cheesy..." she giggles.

"And you're being rightfully mopey," he replies.

"I love you..." -Marinette

"Not as much as I love you," Tim chuckles as he continues to pepper kisses. "How about we move the honeymoon to a later date or cancel it for now and next time your wanna try marrying me we just have family only?" Marinette nods and eventually drifts off to sleep.

Once she falls asleep Tim gets on his computer and starts compiling everything they have on the entire class except for Juleka who was not present to send to their family lawyer so that they can sue them. Everyone except Alya didn't have an invitation and thus trespassed and they all were slandering Marinette and would also be sued for that among an entire enterprise that Tim will try to sue for. They ruined his wedding and were and are hurting the love of his life that should already be his wife. Of course, he couldn't sue for everything he wanted to because of a lack of evidence and/or the fact that it happened too long ago.

Over the next week, the Waynes and Marinette ended up just renting a smaller and cozier garden for the do-over wedding, somehow removing the stain on the dress, and having a press conference (minus Marinette) to explain the truth a bit more. They also scheduled a press conference that included Marinette for after the honeymoon, began the long process of suing the Akuma class, and having Tim and Marinettes wedding with only the Waynes and Dupain-Chengs.

For the wedding Juleka did her makeup and hair again, Tom and Sabine decided to take over the entire catering (they made the first wedding cake), Alfred remembered that he could officiate so was the officiant, and Jon was the only non Dupain-Cheng/Wayne there as Marinette knew that soon he'd officially be part of the family. After the wedding day, Tim and Marinette talked a bit about family, if they should stay in Gotham, and finished packing for their honeymoon. That night at ten they got on the plane to Bali and came back a week and a half later.

During the press conference, Tim and Marinette explained that one They were married, two the people that had said those things were not even invited and her old bullies, three Marinette had her own company and has tried refusing gifts because of how expensive they were, and four reveled that the company she owned was BlueBell, a very popular and in-demand boutique that had a month-long waiting list.

The Akuma Class did not win any of the cases against the Waynes and their lives became ruined and torn apart.