Once Again

Requested by Nightingale567892

Third Person POV
One night while celebrating Diana Prince or Wonder Woman and Arthur Curry or Aquaman had an accidental one nightstand. This resulted in Diana having to take a nine-month break. Unfortunately, a certain maniacal League member named Talia Al Gul learned about this part Atlantean, part Amazonian, and part god (I m basing this off of the live-action movies) that was going to be born. Now Arthur and Diana agreed to both take care of their girl and protect her from their other lives. But Talia Al Gull stole their little one named Marinette to be the betrothed of her son, Damian Al Gul-Wayne.

Marinette had the same powers as her father and mother, she can talk to sea creatures telepathically, has super strength, breathe underwater, can create a sort of shock wave when she smashes her bracelets (Marinette has the same type of bracelets that Wonder Woman has) together, etc.

Since they could remember Marinette and Damian have been together, they were taught everything together and spent their free time together being themselves and not having to hide their emotions. They went on missions together and even killed each other, defending each other. The biggest difference was that Marinette was way more open-hearted than the rest of the league and hated killing but would in a heartbeat to save Damian. She always knew that she was kidnapped at birth yet Talia still acts as if she saved Marinette. They were young of course but they always liked each other, even before they knew of their betrothal. The last time they had seen each other was when Death Stroke attacked...

(Arabic) "I should go with you," Marinette urged Damian.

"No Angel, you will go with the Dupain-Chang's," Damian stated. "Away from the fight, I won't be able to focus unless I know your safe Habibti."

Marinette started to cry, "I can protect myself, let me fight with you!" she shouted.

"Look," Damian grabbed her shoulders he spoke. "I likely won't make it."

"D-Don't say that!" Marinette shouted.

"It's the truth, now I need you to live, if I die I want you to move on and find someone that has a less crazy life," Damian sighed. "I will fight my hardest, if I make it I will find you... but I need you to promise me you will find someone if I don't."

"Damian..." Marinette whispered.

He reiterated, "Promise me."

"I promise, but you will come back and when you do, give this back to me," Marinette replied, handing him her bracelet (cuff things) that Talia had given her for when she was an adult as a gift.

"Be safe Angel..." Damian whispered and kissed her cheek before they were taken in separate directions.

She was taken to Paris, he had a blow to the head that caused him to forget the surname she took so he couldn't find her, and she spent every day for 3 months waiting for him till she accepted that he did not make it and cried for another 5. She slowly got back, she wore her heart on her sleeve.

(Before Hawkmoth and a year after she last saw Damian) It was a school day and she felt like a mess, she missed him and only recently realized that she didn't just like but loved him. And she had let him fight alone to his death, least to say it wasn't a good day. Everyone in her class could tell that something was wrong with their new classmate (she started school after the morning and was bubbly).

"Hey, Nette..." Nino whispered, being the introvert he is with a small crush on Marinette.

She looked up at him and softly spoke, "Hello Nino..."