Treat You Better

This video above isn't important.
Side Note: Luka gets a henna tattoo of music notes on his right arm.

Marinette POV
It's been three years today. Three years since I met Tikki, Master Fu, Chat Noir, and became the hero Ladybug. It's been two years. Two years since I lost Master Fu, became the Guardian and began to lose everything. It's been one year today. One year since I became who I am today, strong, cold, determined, learned to be like water. Water. Water can heal, keep things alive, wear down stone, break glass, and go through any crack. But Water can be gentle, calming, graceful, beautiful, flexible, and powerful.

About two years ago I had to become more determined as I had become the Guardian, but that meant I had less time for things. It didn't matter though as Adrien started ignoring me and Lilas lies spread like wildfire, dangerous, fast, and painful. I just couldn't stop it on my own. Chloe, Kagami, and Luka became my true friends the day my forest finally, completely burnt to the ground. When Alya dumped glue, glitter, and sparkles onto me and posted it everywhere she could (Monsters University anyone?). Chloe, Kagami, and Luka stood with me though, they helped me find a small secluded barren area, where we began to dig, work, and nurture a garden. I lost my forest that day, but instead, I got a flourishing, thriving, independent garden.

Chloe, Kagami, and Luka stood by me, Juleka, Alix, Nino, Nathaniel, and Marc chose no side as they didn't want to lose anyone and I respect that, but Sabrina, Adrien, Alya, Kim, Max, Rose, Mylene, and Ivan sides with Lila. Adrien was the first to go, after that the others followed. I honestly don't feel anything for any of them, especially Agreste.

After enough time passed it sunk in that they really chose a stranger over me, and that's when I started to become more like water. I stopped caring what they said when I'm not with Kagami, Chloe, or Luka. I honestly don't think would be able to use my emotions without them. Last year Chloe and Kagami got together which I ship, Kagami cools Chloe down and Chloe helps Kagami have fun, relax, and sneak out.

Around a year ago I found out Chat Noirs identity, Adrien Agreste. Wasn't that hard actually as he complained about me as Chat Noir to me, Ladybug adding details only someone from our class would know. Then he'd say similar things to me as both Adrien and Chat Noir, boy he will be in trouble when he finds out my secrets. The first one being ladybug obviously and the other is that a few months ago I started secretly working with Gabriel Agreste as his apprentice after I made a summer line with Audrey Bourgeois (under her online store name Bluebell of course) and have gained Gabriel's respect.

As I said earlier I no longer love Adrien, I honestly don't feel anything about him except disappointment and it's been like that for a few months. I like Luka now, but I think I'm too late, I think I waited too long to figure it out and that he just thinks of me as a friend now. 

But I shouldn't dwell on that because today Chloe, Kagami, and I are walking around and are on Love Lock Bridge when we spot Luka sitting on the ledge surrounded by a group of girls and was playing his guitar. We get some Sweethearts Ice Cream (Chloe; Strawberry, Blackberry, and chocolate, Kagami; Lemon Sherbet and Blueberry Sherbet, and Marinette; Dark Chocolate, Blackberry, and Blueberry Sherbert) and walk into the crowd as he finishes a song, he looks at the crowd and spots us as the girls (and some boys) squealed and cheered.

"Thank you, everyone, now I have one last song." He said through a mic causing the crowd to cheer at another song but 'aww' at the fact that there was only one more. "Now this song is for a Melody. A Melody that has been in my mind since I first laid eyes on them." My heart speeds up as he starts to strum his guitar