Reunion

Requested by Shaedyy

Marinette POV
When everyone believed Lila I felt like the world was on fire when everyone turned on me was like a whip was beating my mental state when I had enough I tried to kill myself. That was 10 years ago, that was the day I had graduated the hell hole named Françoise Dupont High School, they stopped me from jumping off Le Grand Paris, they saved me in more ways than one. Their names you ask? Well, the names of my saviors our Audrey Bourgeois, Gabriel Agreste, Clark Kent, Kagami Tsurugi, and Chloe Bourgeois. They listened, they believed, and they understood me something not even my parents did.

After that Mr. Agreste was disappointed in his son and fired Lila, Clark and his wife Lois adopted me, and Audrey and Gabriel both made me their apprentice which was funny to watch them bicker, Mr. Agreste gave me his miraculous realizing he was so obsessed with bring back Emilie that he let his son grow twisted and not the boy his mother would have wanted and actually is now engaged to Nathalie. Audrey took me with Chloe who was and is my best friend (Kagami had to move to Japan) to Gotham where I met my now Husband the oh so stoic and god damn sexy Damian Wayne, who I actually didn't know was a Wayne until I met the Waynes when I was designing all their suits and dresses for one of their galas. They didn't know we were together and their reactions were priceless.

We got married 6 years ago and have a 5-year-old girl and a 6-month-old son, Chloe Lois Wayne-Kent, and Thomas Alfred Wayne-Kent. So far our little flower (Chloe) is a mini Damian, cold to those not close to her but a big sweetheart to those she is close to, loves art, and is very protective, but she did inherit my love for fashion and she is kinder than my husband. But our little sunshine is more like me, hyper, always smiley and bouncy, and a bit clumsy but not that much, though he did get Demons love for Katanas and Chloe is amazing in martial arts and favors daggers and ninja stars, sometimes I want to kill Damian for showing her weapons and how to hide them last year, not letting him do that with Thomas. They both have Damian jet black spiky hair (Chloes had a hint of blue)  and my bluebell eyes, though Chloes (they call her Chlo to help tell the difference between her and Auntie Chloe) has some green, she has my light porcelain skin and Thomas has a mix color of Damians and mine.

Anyway are having a small trip to Paris to say hi to Uncle Jagged, Gabriel, and Audrey and I have my high school reunion, I'm honestly only going to see there ruined lives in person (she kept tabs on them) and to let Chlo and Thomas see their Auntie/godmothers Auntie Chloe and Kagami. The reunion was at the roof of Le Grand Paris which I did not like, I've been to Le Grand Paris in the past 10 years but I haven't gone back up to the roof since I tried to kill myself there, and now I am about to open the doors carrying my little boy and holding my husband's hand here goes nothing.

Marinette's' outfit but she has a pixie cut and the necklace had a robin symbol in the center instead

with these heels but red backing instead of brown