Say Something

Marinette POV
It's been a year since Miracle Queen... Adrien broke my heart and went with Kagami before breaking her heart by telling her to just ignore Lila and that her lies don't hurt. After Adrien got with Gami Lila started spreading rumors about her, colleagues, and competitors who used to look up to or at least respect her started acting as if her worth was less than dirt.

Honestly, I've given up on them, I wanted them to say something, anything to tell me that they care. But they didn't, so I decided to show them who I really am. I have been doing aerial silks for almost as long as I can remember. Now I am clumsy, I can't seem to walk right, keyword walk, but I soar when I am on the silks. Few things you might want to know; doing aerial silks helped with Ladybug but doing tricks on silks and swinging on a yo-yo are two very different thing, I help sing female back up for Jagged and he helped me write a song called Say Something, the year before I became Ladybug I started doing comps and performances under the code name Bluebird where I do a rinse of dye to dye my hair black and wear a mask to protect my identity and I became not famous but well known and liked, and every year each class have to have at least one student participate in the school talent show and my class decided to make that person me.

When I heard that I had to do the talent show I started writing the song Say Something that Jagged recorded and added to his album with the name MDC as the lyricist. The album was published two weeks before the talent show but I have been creating and perfecting a routine with this song since it was recorded.

And with the help of Penny, I have managed to get the school talent show filmed on television. On the day of the show, I grab my usual mask, get my usual crew to do my hair and makeup, and wear my newly made outfit.

 On the day of the show, I grab my usual mask, get my usual crew to do my hair and makeup, and wear my newly made outfit

ˆThis is what the outfit looks like except it is navy blue and not blackˆ

I manage to get the last slot. after Adrien plays his piano piece Mr. Damocles says, "That Adrien Agreste playing *insert complicated piano piece* from Miss. Bustiers class." after the curtains close. The piano is then moved and the silks are put in place. I climb up to my spot and the lights dim so the audience can't see me next the curtains open and the music starts.

When it is over everyone is clapping wildly, shouting things like "Bluebird!!" Or "Omg Bluebird goes to our school?" and "Encore!" but didn't know that this was the last performance (while Lie-la starts spouting lies about how she knows Bluebird and is very close to them think that they'll stay anonymous) before Mr. Damocles announces, "And that was our final performer Marinette Dupain-Cheng from Miss. Bustiers class!"

The entire audience goes silent, of course, they do. Everyone except Aurore and Mireille thought that Lie-la was friends with Bluebird and knew her identity as well as the fact that they thought I bullied her and that she didn't like being near me. After that, they all started going crazy on Lie-la while Alix just wrapped up the show by complimenting me and laughing and Lie-la. During this fiasco, Aurore, Mireille, and I snuck out and met up with Kagami before heading to André's cart to go on a double date, us bluenettes sharing one while the weather girls shared theirs. Ignoring the pleas for forgiveness that our classes/school except for Kagami: she got Marinettes class, mainly Adrien's' (Tomoe her mom just cut her relationship with the Gabriel company because of Adrien and Gabriel is pissed) were messaging us.

And somewhere in the school, Ms. Rossi was ripping her child a new one.