Not Another Song About Love

Side Note: This video is the song, I choose this one because I loved this, A Silent Voice (movie the clips are from) made me cry so much!!!😭

Important Fact! All of the things Marinette 'did' to Lila were because they liked the same boy and jealousy. But like, bruh., did they forget what she did for Kagami when they weren't friends?

Adrien POV
I've been lying to myself, and I finally realize it. I've been taking Lila's side, ignoring her calls, dismissing her feelings, giving her the cold shoulder, you name it. I've been rude and inconsiderate and it was all to push my feelings away, all to ignore the love growing in my heart. Calling her ("JuSt A fRiEnD" in the fake voice cracking mock tone) just a friend and saying that I only love Ladybug, but it's not true, it never was. In fact, I don't think Ladybug likes me much, both me in and out of the suit. I finally saw how true Plaggs words are. Now it's finally time I (🎶)Let it out.(🎶)

I know what I need to do, I need her so I better get some help from the class. Marinette, you will see and accept my love because I'm going to pull out all the stops. I grab my phone and form a class group chat minus Lila and Marinette (and Chloe obviously) and text them "I need your help" "Lets meet up at Buganette Café in 30 min" I don't need to wait 5 minutes, Nino and Alya are the first to reply that they'll be there. The rest of the class soon agrees to come and soon enough I grab my stuff and head to Buganette Café.

When I enter the Café I see Alya brought Lila, "Hey Adrien! Alya told me you needed our help?" Lila sweetly asked.

"Yeah, but I kept you out of the chat for a reason. And that reason is that you won't help," I answer.

"Adrien! That's mean!" Alya cries, now I see what Mar was talking about.

"Dude, that's a bit harsh. Look you might want to chill a bit, now what did you need from us? You know your Best Bro will always be on board." Nino says, always being the calmer of the group. After my princess of course... god she's so amazing (Bro, we all knew that 30 lightyears ago. But thanks for finally opening up your oblivious brain to reality. Welcome to common sense, Lila Rossis not allowed here).

"Yeah sorry, well I need your help confessing to this girl..." I scratch the back of my head.

"Oh, and we brought her with us! We're so sorry Adrien!" Rose exclaims.

"What? No, I'm talking about Marinette. I know she hasn't been the best., I'm only saying this to get them to my side, she has done nothing wrong. She is an angel. (No. She is a fuckin Goddess! Be lucky to have ever been in her presence!) "But it might be because I've been so rude, ignoring her because... well I didn't want to admit that I fell for someone. Much less so hard, like god if I want to tell her things like (🎶)you're all that I've been dreaming of.(🎶) or some other crazy truth that maybe she'd forgive me?"

Lots of gasps, "My dude has grown up! You're whipped! Damn," Nino congratulates me and 'hits' my shoulder.

"Oh! My! God! Ssoooo cuuttteee!!" Rose squeals while jumping up and down and holding Julekas arm.

"That's so sweet, isn't it my Teddy Bear?" Mylene looked up at Ivan and he nodded.

"I don't think it's a good idea..." Juleka spoke up.

"Why not? We've all been rooting for them for ages. I get that your brother has a thing for her but Adrien is still our friend," Alya inquired.

"You know I agree with Juleka," Shit, Lila is going to open her lying idiotic mouth. "I-I think I saw her with a guy, he had piercings and I think a tattoo. He looked like bad news, in a gang may be, and was smoking a cigar, and they were making out in an alley."