Villains Kid

Requested by paashri4
Note: Sabine and Tom both lived in Paris before, Tom stayed in Paris, for the most part, to keep their bakery running, Sabine did get to Paris at times, and Damian is two years older than Marinette

Third Person POV
When Harley Quinn left Joker to be good he... well he abducted Sabine Cheng, tortured her, and then forced her to carry his and Harley's kid (Vitro fertilization or IVF). When his kid was born he named her Marinette Quinn and loved her so much. She was his world and all the villains of Gotham knew not to touch her, she was raised by the villains as well as the Dupain-Chang's when Joker wad in Arkham. When she was seven she almost got frozen during one of her Uncle Freezes attacks, this caused Joker to beat up Mr. Freeze and give Marinette to the Dupain-Cheng's to take her to Paris and take care of her.

"If anything happens to my precious Gumdrop... your screams will fill Gotham," Joker had threatened Tom and Sabine when he had given her to them.

"Daddy? Why are you making me go away?" Seven-year-old Marinette asked her dad, holding her dad tightly.

"Oh Gumdrop," Joker consoled and lifted Marinette and kissed her forehead. "I'm not leaving you, it's just that you'll be safer in Paris and there won't be any chance of the Bats or anyone else getting you and taking you away from me."

"B-But you're taking you away from me!!!!!" Marinette cried and clung to her dad.

"Shhhhh... shhh don't cry my Gumdrop... You'll still visit here in the summer and more" Joker whispered. "They will take good care of you... Daddy loves you, don't ever or get that Gumdrop."

"O-Ok Daddy... I love you..." Marinette sniffled and hugged him tightly before he set her down and ushered her to go to the Dupain-Chengs. "Bye Daddy... don't be in Arkham when I come back."

"I'll do my best," he replied before the Dupain-Cheng's took her to the police station (they were already in Paris) where they managed to eventually adopt her as Joker left to go back to Gotham.

Marinette had started school a month after leaving Gotham, because she had spent a lot of time with her 'Mama' Sabine she spoke French for a good portion of her childhood (raised bilingual as per Jokers demand) so she had a French accent and fit in perfectly with everyone. Taking her new 'Papas' advice she never spoke of anything her dad and uncles taught her to her classmates, teachers, etc. such as picking locks, shooting guns, pickpocketing, hacking, how to make freeze/fire(/etc.) guns/weapons, and other illegal things.

On the first day, she had gotten on the wrong foot of a girl named Chloe Bourgeois who intern yelled and made fun of her. The kids in the class didn't do anything which made Marinette slightly annoyed but she let it happen because this had never happened to her before, when she was in Gotham at least one goon or villain watched her and made sure she wasn't harmed so often when someone was mean or bullied her either a villain or came and disrupted everything or the person wound up with at least a black eye the next day. But here she wasn't being babied, monitored, it was weird. She didn't get any justice when hurt but for the first time in her life, she had true freedom.

Over the next four years (now 11) Marinette learned to adapt, she had two personalities; her Gotham's badass princess and her more push-over Parisian sweetheart. No matter what she was a clumsy mess and loved fashion but in Gotham, she was more confident, sometimes cocky, and teasingly taunting especially to the 'Batsies'. When in Paris she was sweeter, gave out more favors, and more passive.

She was walking around Gotham at night, she had just visited her Uncle Bane and was making her way to her Dad's place when Riddler came behind her and twirled her around, "My little Riddle Master is back!" he shouted as she squealed.