Turning a New Leaf

Requested by Maldragonqueen

Marinette POV
Unlike most think, except my boyfriend, of course, I don't know who any of my family members except my brother. Sabine and Tom Dupain-Cheng adopted me, but abandoned me as they know who my brother is. Most people know who my brother is, just not that I'm his sister, or that he even has a sister... No not Batman, that's my fiancé. My brother is on the opposite side of the spectrum, My brother is known as the crazy, sycophantic killer clown... Joker. I just call him J or Jack when he is really bugging me. I secretly lived with him till I was 5. I was picked up by CPS and adopted by Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng. They were the only ones that I told my last name... so when he turned crazy in Gotham they feared that I would turn just like him and because of that, when Lie-la started to lie about me hurting her they didn't even question it.

Now I am far away from them. I have an amazing fiancé who has helped me through everything and I have finally moved back to Gotham. My fiancée, Bruce Wayne aka Batman and I have been long distancing. We got engaged before he ever adopted Dick and I can't wait to meet all of them. I'm still pissed at Talia for drugging him, but now Damian is here and is another member of a family I can't wait to join. I still remember when Bruce had told me J killed Jason. He didn't know Jack was my brother at the time. I flew to Gotham and comforted him, eventually, I slipped away and screamed at my brother for killing Robin, he's known that I've been dating Batman but still killed his kid. When I left the area we were talking B dropped down, he had been listening to the entire time.

When he took me back to the hotel I was staying in I explained everything to him and somehow managed to make him promise not to kill Jack. When I got back to Paris Lila and everyone else drugged me unconscious and tattooed SLUT around where my right scapula is. Nathaniel later felt guilty, the not really that guilty, he gave me a coupon to his older brother's tattoo parlor. Bruce was furious. J wasn't even informed. When I got to Nathaniel's brothers' parlor I explained what happened, he gave me a free of charge tattoo cover-up. I picked something that represented both my fiancé and my brother.

 I picked something that represented both my fiancé and my brother

ˆthe completely black part covered up the word SLUTˆ

I would have moved to Gotham right after high school and go to college in Gotham to be with Bruce and help keep Jack under control, but I was Ladybug, so now that I have finally defeated Hawkmoth I have moved to Gotham just in time for our anniversary. I am nervous though because none of his kids know about me. There has always been something going on in our lives. His life is crazy and whenever we try to bring me into the kids' lives one of our lives gets thrown around. For example Jason's death, Hawkmoth setting out another damn akuma, and learning of Damian's existence. I convinced him to wait but now I have moved to Gotham so tonight I'm going to finally meet his kids. Well, Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian (the rest are away). I made each of them clothes, got them signed Jagged merchandise, Dick some special Dupain-Cheng recipe sweets, Jason a very special gun, Tim a bag of Dupain-Cheng style coffee beans, and Damian a katana that J helped me make. I made Alfred an apron, bought him some special tea, and as one last surprise the Peacock Miraculous.